30. I'm Happy

I woke up in early morning, yeah you heard it correct. Finally I get used to there timing. In few minutes kavi must be here to wake me up. I sat on bed rubbing my eyes, trying to erase sleep from my eyes.

"Ohh, my, my, I'm I dreaming now?? How come you are up this early." I heard kavi voice as I turned to her, glaring at her.

"All thanks to you." I said, sarcasm is dripping from my each words.

"Whatever!!! Finally I don't need to come daily To wake you up and especially I don't need to face your tantrums. From now on." She said as I pouted looking at her.

"Phewww!!! What a relief." Kavi said as I throw a pillow to her and it directly hit her. Making her glare at me, showing my tongue to her, I slipped in to washroom.

I took a shower as I went to kitchen, bro is already having his coffee.

"Morning bro." I said as I sit beside him.

"Morning." He said and smiled towards me, kavi came towards us and sat in front of us. She forwarded tea to me and I sipped it.

Such a relief, drinking hot tea in morning hours. It's heaven, I completed my tea as I looked bro.

"So bro, it's already morning. Please continue your story. Did grandpa allowed you to meet kavi or not? If yes, then how did you coax her??" I ask as I showed my curiosity.

He turned to me with pursed lips and sighed.

"Making grandpa understand my point was a task and coaxing kavi was another big task for me." He said as I nod my head.

"I know bro." I said as I kept my both hands on dinning table and supported my head by keeping my chin in my hands.

Shang's pov..................

I was trying to make understand grandpa that kavi needs me now. But he is hell bent on not allowing to even see kavi.

"Grandpa, listen. Please try to understand, she is pregnant, she may need me now." I said as he looked at me completely shocked.

I was looking at him confused, he stared at me for some time without even blinking his eyes and then he came out of his daze.

"Wh...what??" He started stammering, but completed his question. I frowned looking at him again.

"What, what???" I ask him.

"You said she is pregnant." He asked me as I nod my head.

"Yes, she is!!" I said looking in to his eyes directly.

Slowly his lips curled in to big smile and he hugged me tightly. I don't know what happening, but returned his hug my wrapping my hands around him.

"She is pregnant, and you both didn't told me till now??" He ask me as I saw him shock now. Yeah it's my time to get shocked.

I thought kavi already told him, because most of the time after returning from hospital, she spend with grandpa. She didn't said it grandpa.

What she is thinking all this time??

She didn't said it to him.

She cried in washroom.

What's happening with her??

"Grandpa, I'll talk with you later. Let me talk with her now." I said as he nod his head.

Finally!!!

I thought as I walked in to bedroom, till now kavi came to conscious, and she is sitting on bed, while her head hung low. I turned as I locked door.

When she saw me, coming in bedroom. She started blabbering to me, and what I heard next made me feel more worse than before.

"Shang, you can leave me, but I won't abort my baby, never." She said looking at me, directly looking in to my eyes. And I felt bad, much more than that.

Those words ring in my ear again and again, making me feel more miserable than before. Those words shattered my heart in to pieces. I stood there for sometime and I thought to put my feelings in front of her now. Before she think some thing other than this.

I walked towards her as I sat on bed.

"How can you think like that kavi, I love you and my baby too." I said as I took her hands in mine and lightly squeezed it. Silently assuring her that I'm happy to get baby actually more than happy.

"My mistake is that, I never thought that you will get pregnant this soon. And about baby, I'm happy same like you." I said looking straight in to her eyes.

"I don't know, what makes you think that I don't want baby. But I'm happy to become father, if I really don't want to become father. I would have used protection but I didn't used any kind of those things." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"You didn't used any??" She asked as I shook my head.

"Then, why did you talk with Shivam bro that you don't want me to become mother." She said as I stared at her in confusion.

"When??" I ask her not really getting what she was talking.

"I heard you talking with shivam bro on the day, when we came to know about my pregnancy. You were telling him, you want to do friendship first and about this baby you never thought." She said and glared at me and I laughed looking at her.

"Sorry, but I think you didn't listen our complete conversation??" I ask her as she shook her head, still glaring at me.

"I know, see it's true that I want to do friendship with you first. But when you openly and boldly asked me that you want your husband. My plan about being friends kept on hold. I thought you already ready for it, so it's waste.

About baby, I want to give you a small hope before going to army. I know, you will miss me, when I go back. So, my baby would be a small replacement in my place." I said as she stared at me, for sometime.

"And most importantly, I'm so happy to be a father. To our baby." I said as I grinned looking at her.

"You are not lying right??" She ask me a d I shook my head. And in next second she started crying again.

I took her in my arms, as I coax her by rubbing her back with my hand.

"I'm sorry!!" She said in between her crying, I frowned listening to her.

"Why??" I ask her.

"I misunderstood you, not listening complete conversation." She said still crying and hiccuping badly.

"It's okay, no problem." I said and finally after crying for some more time. Kavi decided to stop crying.

She looked at me and smiled and I returned it with my smile.

End of Shang  POV........

"Like that, it ended with kavi smiling." Bro said as I nod my head.

"And it started with kavi misunderstanding too." I said as kavi turned her face towards other side, not looking at me.

"Yes!!!" Bro said.

"Hmmm" I hummed..

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter.....

Finally misunderstanding was gone...

Comment it, vote it....

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️