28. Panic Attack

"kaviiii!!!" I called her slowly, she turned her head towards me.

We are having our dinner and I can't even have a single morsel till now. Because of my curiosity, I'm not at all feeling hungry.

But kavi and bro having there meal silently, and not even thinking that a poor  soul is waiting to know there story without even having her dinner.

Heartless people's!!!

"Kaviiii!!!" I again called her slowly, but this time she glared at me. While I made my best puppy eyes to her and I even pouted a little.

But nothing worked in front of her, she silently shook her head. Making me whine a little.

I was even ready to cry, if that makes her to spill the beans. But no, she won't say it, that easily. I was still asking her with my eyes, because we can't even murmur because of bro. Who has those freaking army sharp ears.

My pleadings and her denying was came to stop, by the voice near us. And you all guys, must have already guessed the owner of that voice.

Yes, it's my bro!!!

"Why you both always talk while having dinner?? Can't you eat silently??" He ask looking at both of us, keeping a hard face.

"It's her fault." Kavi said, pointing her finger towards me and I gasped in shock.

She blamed me!!!

Me!!!

Well, it was true though, still can't she pretend that it was done by both of us. Not only by me. I thought glaring at Kavi, who turned her attention towards me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Laxmi!!!" Bro called me, making me stop my glaring session towards Kavi. And I  turned my head towards bro slowly, actually very slowly towards bro.

"Hmmm!!!" I hummed as I smiled from ear to ear.

Trying my best to make him stop glaring at me. But na, it's not worked on him. His one eyebrow Arched up, questioning me silently.

"I was asking about your story only." I said as I pouted a little.

"You can know about it after having your dinner too." He reasoned me, while I scoffed.

"After dinner, you will say. It's time for sleeping and give me that big lecture of good habits." I said as my shoulders slumped down.

"First have your dinner." He said strictly, it's more sounded as order for me.

Though I liked it, but still I want to know there story. So I shook my head, trying to be brave in front of my bro.

"I will eat only after knowing, what grandpa did to you." I said pointing my finger towards bro and folded my hands in front of my chest.

"Have you gone nuts??" I heard Kavi murmuring beside me.

I turned to Kavi, having boring look.

"Nope, I didn't." I clarified her.

"You seriously giving that challenge to Shang." She murmured.

"No, I'm just asking my bro that, what happened?? And what grandpa did with you both??" I said shrugging my shoulders and turned to bro. Who is now glaring at me, and I got scared.

Yes, I got scared looking at that expression. Which is telling that, I'm in a lot of trouble now.

Why I do something like this??

Why can't I wait for tomorrow morning??

Why my curiosity always took over me??

Did I just dig my own grave?? Looks like I did.