7. I Like Her

"So, you didn't consoled her because you don't know how to do it, right?" I ask him, he hesitantly nod his head. I too nod my head don't know why?

Army men are tough, to understand, they don't like to mingle with everyone. They maintain a safe distance from new people. But on the other side if they started caring for other, if they feel attached to others.

They keep them safe, as that person is there family only. They don't know how to show there feelings but in front of loved ones. They are opposite, All in all they looks hard from outside, soft, very soft from inside.

Wow, I just wrote a theory on army mem.

"After that what happened bro?" I ask him again keeping my interest in there story.

Shang POV...................

Flashback............

I just stood there, she already walked out from terrace. I felt sad, don't know why, but I felt sad looking at her. I just stood there untill competition started again.

I walked in and I saw the same girl, handling the whole situation there. There was no sigh on her face that she just now cried like there is no other day.

She looked calm, arranging all by herself. But her eyes said a different story. They looked sad, and tired, there was no sigh of happiness was in there. That too made me felt sad, even when she smile that didn't reached her eyes.

I don't know what happened to her, but the person she is trying to show to outside world is completely different than the person she is inside. She looked broken.

Soon it was lunch time...

"You both go and wait in canteen, I will bring my friends. We all eat lunch together." She said me and Shivam nod our head, she walked out and we walked to canteen.

We sat and talked after some random stuff, soon Neha arrived with her friends. And that same terrace girl was there, so she is Neha friend.

Shivam and Neha introduced me to them, her name is Kavya. Nice name, I noticed her shock expression when she saw me first and her hesitation to give shake hand even her zoning out.

Then after proper introduction, we started our lunch. They share one others lunch box, interesting. I took one bite on kavya lunch, it's spicy and not at all a spicy eating person. And at the same time it tastes delicious and mouth watering.

We army people always miss the home food, Though we have chefs to cook food but no one can beat the home food. Eating a meal which was prepared by your loved ones and specially only for you is a blessing, and for me it's a dream. Because there was no one for me to cook delicacies or any special food even after I return 6 months later.

Though grandpa made cook everything by maid. But still, there is always something different in taste, it may taste best but doesn't reach to heart. And he is old enough for me to cook those things. For me his warm hug and board smile when I reach home safe and sound is more than enough.

A lot of times I heard many of my subordinates and all juniors talking about missing home food and there family. For me my only family is grandpa, for some times I feel like not leaving him alone and go for my work. But I have too, it's my duty.

I don't know why, but I completed her whole lunch box and I was the only person who eat it completely. For the first time after many years, I felt like I'm eating something which was made by love. Even Though it was spicy, but my heart felt happy after so many years and I'm so sure that my stomach don't feel happy, it starts crying soon.

I saw kavya she is silent though she is talking, more like murmuring to her friends. In between there murmuring they occasionally smiled too. She looked relaxed and happy with her friends and I even noticed she eat a little like very little. I didn't talked to anyone and I know end of today, I was observing her.

We again joined for competition and like that day of school come to an end. And yeah my stomach started crying a lot, after reaching home most of my time I spent in washroom only.

Neha and Shivam gave me light food and medicines too. I gulped it down because I don't really want to run to washroom again. I'm done with washroom for today

I thought to say Neha about kavya crying on terrace. But brushed that thought, I will tell them but not now.

I lied and soon slept.

End of Shang POV...................

"Bro, do you too fall in love with kavi first sight itself? Like she fall for you? I mean love at first sight." I ask him adjusting myself on the couch properly.

"I can't it is love or something, I can't pinpoint it as love. But I felt different looking at her, which I never felt before. She looks different from others, she is quite different from others for me." He replied smiling brightly.

"Quite different means??" I ask him, with my both eyebrows went up.

"Hmmm, means. Maybe I liked her, it may not love but I liked her. She is showing herself strong to outside world but inside she is shattered. She looked like she needs someone to stand by her and understand her.

And I even felt a pull over her, I felt attracted towards her. After that day, she brought two lunch boxes and a seperate box for me with less spicy food. It felt good, I liked her care towards me.

Actually it felt amazing, someone is paying attention to your health is nice." He ended with a shrug. I nod my head continuously taking in all the information.

And yeah it's true, it feels good when someone take care of your health. I can understand it.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry, I know sorry...I was just messed up in my life, it sucks actually. Hope so everything will go well from now on.

So, how is the chapter???

Hope so, you like it....

From today onwards I'm going to update "Mr and Mrs Shang" story in Wattpad and soon in other platforms too.

I don't know I will be updating this story in kB, they messed up with me. So, I will still think about it, don't worry. You can read it in Wattpad for free only.

My Wattpad Username is "nagalaxmin". You can search and you will get hold of me there too.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️