22. Lions Den

"Bro don't you think, even you need to say your side story." I ask him, sitting beside him on couch. And he as usual watching news. I had a sudden urge to, ban all these news channels.

I'm so done with them now.

He lazily turned his head towards me and nod his head and finally like really finally switched off TV. For the first time, I felt so happy for it, it gave me a peace to my heart.

"From where you want to know??" He asked me and I think for sometime to remember. From where he need to tell his story.

And I remembered it.

"After you came back from army." I said nodding my head and he to nod his head.

Shang's POV..................

After coming back from army, I directly went to Kavi apartment. It was a shock for me to know, Kavi staying alone by herself. If it was a shock then, I don't know what I was when she hugged me.

I was injured badly, so I didn't hugged her back. But it felt good feeling her near me, very close to me, To my heart. But she hugged me very tightly, I can understand that she missed me.

But by the force she hugged me, my stitches get loose and my injuries started bleeding. I asked her about separate room to stay, it's not like. I don't want to share a room with her, but I don't want to show my injury to her.

I was hurt very badly, if she get any idea about my injury. I know, she will bring tsunami to India for sure. So, I kept silent, the look she gave me when I ask her about separate room. She looked hurt, I can see it clearly in her eyes. But I can't help, I need to do dressing to my injury quickly.

I went in and locked myself, I cleaned my wound and dressed it. In night I can hear her sobbing very clearly, and I know the reason for those cries too. I'm the only sole reason for her cries and I even felt bad for it. For some time, I even felt, I'm not capable of being a husband to her. But right now, I need to get better, after that, I will make it up to her.

For her every tear, I will love her more and more. I'm already in love with her, but I'm not sure about if she loves me back or not. But I decided that, I start it slowly, first we need to be friends then only we can move forward in our relationship.

After that night, she completely ignored me, like I'm some kind of plague. Whenever I tried to talk with her, she walkout from there. And the look she gave me everytime, that small glare trying to scare me. Always bring a smile to my face.

She literally glared at me, and tried very much to scare the shit out of me. But that look always bring a small smile, no one dared to give me that look to me and here I'm getting it from my own wife.

Then she got injured her shoulder, I literally didn't understood that, how She get herself injury?

Clumsy girl!!! I must say!!!

And she came to know about my injury, when I get myself dressed. And then when we reach to her apartment, she started her crying session. This girl cries a lot, I must say it.

Then when she said "I want my husband", that shook my inners, listening to her. I never thought that she would say something like that. Something so bold, I took some good minutes to come out of shock.

I replied her after I recover from injury and kissed on her cheek. Though I know, I can do much more than that, but I refrained to do it. Because I don't want to rush things between us, I don't want to put myself in front of her, in other way.

End of Shang's pov.................

"So, you already in love with her??" I ask as he nod his head without wasting one second too.