24. First Kiss

I sat there for some time and walked inside, we had tea and snacks. After that I dragged kavi to another bedroom.

I made her sit on bed as I sat on bed beside her.

"Now tell me, what happened??" I ask her as excitedly as possible.

Kavya's POV.....................

After our unique confession, I smiled like I never smiled before. I'm grinning from ear to ear, like a teenage girl, which just got proposed by hottest and handsome guy of college. Which is used to be her crush or something like that.

Well I think that's true to, because I'm already in love with him. And not to forget it's love at first sight for me. I grinned to the thought that my love finally got accepted by him.

What I want more than that, this in my life. Nothing, like seriously nothing. He put down his phone as he turned his attention towards me.

And with a serious face he asked me "you really love me?" He ask and I frowned to his question.

"Yes!!!" I said looking at him and I didn't even waste one second before nodding my head.

"Look, I know in what circumstances we got married with eachother. You just want to leave that place, for that you agreed to marry me. I can completely understand it.

And now, you don't need to pressure yourself for this marriage. We can go slow, we can first be friends and then we can move forward. If you feel uncomfortable, don't panik or don't feel any pressure from me.

I can wait, for you to get along with me. I can really wait, kavi. Trust me, I need you but that doesn't means I can force you for anything. I would never." He completed it.

And by the end of his confession, I'm a crying mess. I'm crying like there is no tomorrow, and they all are happy tears. Which I'm shedding.

Happiness to get him, in my life, happiness of him understanding me more than anyone can, happiness of his care towards me, happiness of his love towards me, happiness of finally getting someone, who really thought and think about my heart.

My heart which was broken to small pieces get healed by his words towards me. The pain which I have gone through all these days, was replaced by the joy and love towards him.

And the endearment he used for me 'kavi'. It's beautiful, it's first time he called me like this and I already loved it. A slight blush crept on my cheeks, listening to it.

Looking at me for some time, without doing or without reacting to anything. He decided to break the silence again.

"I know, about your feelings towards me and trust me I have the same feelings towards you. But the thing is, don't ever think that I will leave you, like maybe your family must have told you already.

I'm sure, that your family must have told you already that if we get intimate or I make you pregnant with my baby. In that way, I don't have any other option than lead my life with you.

But trust me, even if we don't get intimate or even if you don't get pregnant. I'm not leaving you at any cost, you will be my wife only. So, don't think about others and move forward in our relationship. Just do what your heart says don't ever think about others.

Don't take me in other way, I want you but not under the pressure of some people's words. I want you to give me yourself whole heartedly by yourself.

I don't want you to think me as, I just want your body, no way. I would wait for it, till you get comfortable with me. Till you feel we can move forward in our relationship." He ended again and my heart did many somersaults.

It's been jumping from the time, he started his words and it's been the same now too. Even if he stopped talking, my heart is still jumping and crying happy tears.

When my own family abandoned me, and didn't cared about me. I never thought I would find a person who can really care about me. And less I thought is getting someone's love and respect towards me.

Though I never did any wrong thing in my entire life, but people pointed there fingers on my character on me. Just because someone blamed me, they didn't even tried to know the actual truth.

They just confirmed that, he is right and I'm wrong, just because I'm a girl. Even my family didn't supported me, they never asked me is it true or not.

They confirmed that I'm wrong, without considering my thoughts, without considering my feelings. It's not easy for me too get rejected by all them. If I thought that was worst, then it came they all blamed me for it.

Why?? What I ever did in my life to get those things hear? What I did in my life to get pointed by everyone? What I did to not get any support even from my family members?

Whatever it is, but finally I'm happy to get Shang in my life. My decision to marry him, though it was fast. But still, it's best decision in my life. Which I ever took, he is the best person in my life.

He started filling my colourless life, to the brightest colours with his love. I'm just blessed to get him in my life as my life partner, as my husband and as my friend too.

Though still we need to know about eachother more but right now, I just want to forget e everything which happened in my past. I just want to focus on my future with Shang, which will be for sure filled with happiness, love and care.

With that thought, not thinking much, I pressed my lips on his lips. Kissing him deep, actually pouring my love and happiness through this kiss to him. Silently telling him, that I'm for more ok than start a new life with him.

My first kiss to my husband..

First he was shocked by my action, because I'm always a shy person. But soon he came out of his shock and kissed me back.

End of kavya's POV......................

By her ending, I have a teasing smile on my lips, she started blushing and saw everywhere but not my face.

"Someone turned so bold." I said as I nudged her by my shoulder.

"Hmmm!!" She said as she blushed more.

"So, finally deed was happened." I said and she nod still blushing.

"By the way, how is it??" I ask her to tease more. She looked taken back first and narrowed her eyes to me.

"Painful, very painful." She started shouting at me.

"Calm down, it's okay. I know, chill. Sit." I made her sit on bed.

"Hmmm, really Yaar. I can't even walk next day, in novels they wrote it will pain a little. But in real life, it pains like hell girl. Only I know, how painful it is." She said shaking her head.

"I can understand it." I said and she looked at me and nod her head. While I don't he same, nodding my head towards her.

"By the way, how many days after it happened??" I ask her as she looked at me confused.

"I mean how many days after bro came back from his duty??" I ask her again.

"I'm not telling you, you will tease me." She said keeping her hairs behind her ear.

"I won't, I will try. Please tell naa." I said and pleaded her.

"Hmmm, 15 days!!" She said as she run outside.

"You guys are so fast Yaar." I said chasing her.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, what say.....

Comment it, vote it....

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️