18. Coffee

"Kavi, please tell naaaa. What it is means??" I said again and again and again to Kavi.

"Laxmiiiiiii!!!" She dragged my name, with a glare towards me whenever I asked her.

Like this we completed cooking dinner, we sat in dinning table. Savouring the recipe's Kavi made for dinner. I'm sitting beside Kavi and after her bro.

I slowly leaned towards her and murmured in her ears " kaviii, tell me naa, I'm a small girl. What do you mean by I want my husband??" I again asked her as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before turning her face towards me.

And don't forget the glare which she is giving me, if looks could kill a person. Insure I will turn in to ashes till now. But me being me, I again did what I'm doing since evening. I kinda loved it.

"What does it means??" Im really feeling good teasing Kavi and her pissed off look is adding fuel to my happiness.

"One more time, you ask me. I will kick you hard, laxmi." She hissed in my ears and I pouted listening to it.

"That's very bad, Kavi. How can you kick your one and only nannad (SIL)?? I will tell it to my bro?" I again murmured in her ears. While faking tears and heart attack.

"Tell him, go. I'm not afraid of your bro." She said as I raised my eyebrows to her.

"Really, then in evening what I saw in your eyes. Isn't it is fear, Kavi??" I ask as I murmured again.

"You both stop murmuring to eachother and have your meal." It's my bro, with his stern voice.

How can he always sound like that, only listening to his voice Kavi sat straight and she just now said, she is not afraid of my bro.

"I'm not afraid of your bro!!!" I mimicked same like she did just now. She turned her head and glared at me and I show my tongue to her.

"What happening between you both??" Aishhhh, my bro again and again that same stern voice. Kavi took glass shaking her head towards bro.

While I get a great idea in my brain, when she is gulping on her water. I smirked as I turned towards bro.

"Nothing bro, your wife is saying that, she need her husband now." I said as Kavi spit her water and coughed hard. I surpressed my laugh and acted as caring nannad. Actually I'm.

I rub her back and gave another glass of water, secretly winking towards her.

"What???" My bro asked us both looking confused.

"Shang, don't listen to her. She is lying!!!" Kavi said, as she blaming me.

Oh God!!!

When did I even lie, isn't she said it in evening to me.

"Come on bro, trust me she said it. And you know me, I'm innocent. I don't know anything like she is talking." I said as I smiled sweetly towards both.

"Laxmi, I'm going to kill you today." She said as she started chasing me.

"Kavi, don't tell me. You want to kill me with that hand napkin. which you are holding now, it's to cheap Yaar. If you want to kill Me, then do it with some costliest thing not with that napkin for sure." I said as I fall on living room couch and she too sat beside me.

We two burst in laughing for sometime and soon we composed too.

"Now tell me, what happened next?" I ask her.

"Like in all novels, and movies. You both also wake up in eachothers embrace, hugging tightly like even air can't enter in between you both?" I ask her, dramatically and even started assuming it in my brain.

"For your kind information, your bro was injured. So, nothing like that happened in between us. I just hold his hand tightly." She said once again bursting my little bubble. Like she always do.

Kavya's POV.......................

After so many days or I can call months, I slept peacefully. Beside shang, my husband. Sleep was so peaceful and I don't even want to wake up next day too.

But I have to wake up, because someone started shaking me with my shoulder. Frowning in my sleep, I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Shang beside me smiling and sitting.

I sat up looking at him, he woke up before me. Damn!!! I turned to clock to see time, or more like to confirm, I didn't slept like a pig with my husband. When I saw time, I took a deep relaxing breath. It was only 6 in the morning, thank God.

I'm not considered as a pig for sure, in his thoughts.

"Good morning, coffee." Shang said as he forwarded coffee cup to me. I blinked my eyes for sometime, not really believing my own eyes.

Is it really happening? Or I'm dreaming now? How prepared coffee, when I'm sleeping like a pig. Now I'm sure, he must be thinking me as a pig only.

Kavya!!! What a impression you made!!! Stupid girl!!!

He cleared his throat, because I still didn't take coffee cup from him.

"Good morning!!!" I said as I took coffee from him, smiling nervously. I took a sip, and it tasted heaven, awesome, extraordinary and freaking everything.

He is really good in making coffee, it's best coffee, I have ever tasted in my whole life.

We both had our coffee, and I don't know what happened to me. I felt sleepy, when Shang went to dump coffee cups in sink. I again fall asleep.

He didn't bothered to wake me up, after sleeping for another one hour. I slowly woke up, confirming to him, that I'm really belongs to pig category only.

I took shower and he is already took it a long back ago only. I did breakfast and he helped me in chopping vegetables. Though I refused him for his help, but he didn't listened to me and helped me in cooking.

Truth to be told I actually liked it. His care towards me was new to me. Slowly I started loving it, but one thing which I don't like is. He kissed on my cheeks only, like I'm a small girl.

After breakfast, I thought of doing important thing, which I didn't done. Which I don't have like others?

End of kavya's POV.......

"What is it??" I ask her excitedly, and she saw me smiling ear to ear.

"That you will know tomorrow. Till then bye, good night." She said and from no where, bro came.

"It's late, let's sleep now. You will know the rest of the story tomorrow. Go to your room now." He said as Kavi already stood up on her legs.

"Bro, it's only 9." I said whining like a small girl.

"Laxmi, early to......" He started but I stopped him in middle.

"Early to bed and early to raise, I know it. I too read it in my school." I said pissed off.

"You should follow it too, what is the use of only reading it." It's Kavi, I narrowed my eyes to her.

"Bro, Kavi is missing you so much. She has been nagging me to tell you this from evening. And I don't really know, in which way she is missing you. You both sought out it." I said looking at Kavi, she looked taken back and I smirking towards her, went to bedroom and tried to sleep.

But naa, it's just 9 how can I sleep this early. I rolled on my bed, and I don't know, when I fall asleep.

Hello my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter...

Hope so you like it...but I liked it so much teasing Kavi....

Do comment it, vote it....

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️