23. Confession

"you should not cry, Kavi. You have use another way to melt my bro. Not with those tears for sure." I said to her chopping vegetables for lunch and she kneading dough for chapathi.

"It doesn't matter now, it worked and your bro already melted." She said as a matter of fact. And I closed my eyes taking deep breaths.

"You know what??? My tears always works in front of him." She said as she grinned like an idiot, like she just won an trophy from my bro using her tears.

Aishhhh!!! This girl!!! Boring!!!

"And you know what??? You are boring." I said rolling my eyes and shaking my head. She turned towards me and glared at me.

Yeah!!! Rather than glaring what can she do?? Nothing!!!

I mean who always use tears yaar, that to with husband. Only this girl can, and she is my Bhabhi (SIL).

Boring Bhabhi!!! Actually!!!

"What??? Stop glaring at me. Do your work." I said again keeping my concentration on chopping vegetables.

I chopped them all, as I forwarded to Kavi and stood up to leave the room.

"Where are you going now??" Kavi asked me when I was at door step.

"To look for my bro." I said.

"Why???" She ask me.

"Ofcourse, to annoy him." I said.

"Really, go then." She said smiling brightly towards me and signalled her hands to me to go.

She really wants me to annoy bro? That to my bro? I stood there watching her with confusion. But she didn't paid any attention towards me, and started cooking while singing.

I walked to bro, who is again, I'm telling you again watching those damn news. I sat beside him, and took remote from his hand.

"You know bro, there will be more channels will come other than news channel. Do you have any idea about them?" I ask him, he looked at me with a boring look.

Now what is that look for!!!

"Like??" He asked me lazily as I turned towards him to tell him completely about different channels.

"Like songs, movies, cartoons and so many." I said as he nod his head.

"Okay!!!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you ever watch cartoons, bro??" I ask him, curiously looking at him and already guessing his answer should be no.

"No, I don't want to waste my time watching those." He said as I scoffed.

"Bro, it's not waste of time. It will bring a big smile on our faces." I said as a matter of fact.

"What if I don't smile??" He asked me turned his head towards me.

"What if you do??" I backfired to him.

"I don't smile, Laxmi." He said.

"What if I make you smile??? Don't challenge me bro." I questioned him.

"You can't laxmi." He said.

"Okay, it's deal now. I will make you smile." I said.

"Let's see it then." He said as I nod my head and kept cartoon channel. To my very luck, Tom and Jerry show was coming.

Wow!!! Now no one in this world can watch this show without smiling, or even laughing hard.

I started laughing like a crazy person, but bro just looking at it. Without smiling, his hands are crossed in front of his chest and there was still a lazy look continued on his face.