6. Console

She chased me for sometime and after that we both are out of breath. So we landed directly on couch, taking deep breaths. After catching out breaths, we book looked at eachother.

"You are too much Laxmi." She said and I grinned looking at her.

"Actually I'm three much, Bhabhi." I said as I showed her my tongue.

She hit me with cushion and I pouted to her.

"I'm going to prepare dinner, go and talk with your bro." She said walking towards kitchen.

"Kavi, there is a cockroache in front of you." I said and she jumped from her place screaming loudly. I laughed out loud, while clapping my hands.

"OMG Kavi, you are sacred!!!" I said as I laughed again at her. She started again chasing me by holding a knife in her hand.

Is she is serious, that would kill me.

"Kavi, are you planning to kill me??" I ask her running away from her, saving my little life from her.

"Yes, Laxmi. Because You made fun of me!!!" She shouted still running behind me.

"you must be Kidding me, Kavi. Just because I made fun of you, you can't kill me yaaar." I said as I entered garden area.

"Bro, your wife wants to kill me. Save me bro, save me from her." I said as I hide behind him, breathing heavily.

"What you did this time??" He ask frowning.

"How do you know I did, something??" I ask him.

"I know you better and my wife too!!" He said and I smiled awkwardly towards him.

"I made fun of her again." I said.

"Why?? Can't you keep silence??" He ask me.

"No bro, I can't, it's not in my blood and I accept it completely. And now it's your duty to save your one and only sister from your wife's warmth." I said as I saw Kavi coming still holding knife in her hand.

She literally gone crazy!!!

"Kavi!!! What happened?? Why are you running while holding a knife??" Bro ask her holding her in his arms tightly. Thanks to those army biceps I'm safe now. He ask though he already knows about the reason.

"Because of your sister, she is making fun of me. Continuously." Kavi shouted and started wiggling in bro arms.

"Come on Kavi, only for it you want to kill me, haaaa??" I ask her.

"yes!!!" She said.

Why she is so adamant to kill me today. I frowned thinking about it.

"Kavi, it's okay. She is a small girl, let her go." Bro said and Kavi stopped struggling and saw bro in complete shock.

"Who is small??" She ask him, I raised my hand.

"It's me!!!" I grinned looking at Kavi.

"For a brother his sister will be always small. Didn't you listened to it." I said as I walked to her still grinning ear to ear.

But in next second he hold my ear, and I winced in pain.

"Then I will be your Bhabhi. Let me give some sense in your brain." She said still holding my ear.

"Ouch bro, your wife is hurting me." I said and he came and made me release from Kavi grip.

"Now you both stop it." He said no, more like he ordered us. I stopped whining as I run my ear which turned red. Kavi to stopped listening to bro.