20. Secret

I started teasing kavi, like I always do. And minute by minute she blushed more.

"Laxmi, stop it. Nothing happened like you think." She said completely pissed off by now.

"Then what happened? Tell me??" I ask her again. She released a heavy sigh before turning towards me.

She is going to say it now!!! I thought and smiled. We both sat in living room couch.

"I will tell you, but you should kept it as secret, okay??" He said and I nod my head.

"It will be a top secret, just between you, me and my readers. Others won't know about it, I'm sure about it." I said with determination.

She shook her head, still thinking to say it or not. I nudged her, in her stomach, bringing her back to earth, from her Dreamland. But suddenly one question was popped up in my mind.

Did bro was there in her dream? Or only she is enjoying? I'm sure bro will be there. They both must have had a fun time, leaving me here all alone.

Poor and innocent me!!!

"Now, will you please tell me. I'm begging you." I said as I'm completely pissed off.

"Okay, I will!!!" She said as she again took a deep breath.

Is she going to fight a war!!! She is completely looking like that only.

Kavya's POV...................

After having lunch, we started back to our apartment. I was so happy, for the events going on in my life. It looks like, my life is completely changed from the day, Shang came back from his duty.

It took so many drastic changes in my life, from that day. My life suddenly started becoming colourful with Shang. The care and love which I expected from my family, I'm getting it from Shang. Though I'm not sure that he loves me or not, but I'm already in love with him from the first time itself.

My family who didn't cared about me, I'm feeling like, he is my complete family now. Which I'm carving from so many days, for some care from anyone. Finally getting it from my husband, it's amazing and more than that.

Soon we reached to our apartment, we went in and Shang took his medicines. Suddenly I started feeling nervous beside him, and I don't know why?

But I even know the reason for this nervousness in me. I sat in living room, playing with my fingers because of nervousness. Only thinking about intimacy, I'm started sweating badly.

Shang went to change in his room, I mean in our bedroom. Yeah, it's ours. I took a deep breath, when I heard door opening sound. It's okay, kavya, calm down. Don't freak out.

It's quite usual for married couple to get intimate, don't think much about it. Suddenly I remembered what I told him yesterday. ' I want my husband'.

How stupid I'm actually, how can I say that? What really got over me yesterday? Something really must have happened to me yesterday. It's not usual for me to say, like that, or even think like that.

"You okay??" I heard Shang voice beside me, it was so sudden and I was in my thoughts. So I got sacred and jumped from my place.

After looking at him, I smiled awkwardly towards him and sat straight. He is sitting beside me on same couch.

"Yeah, I'm fine!!!" I said as cold sweat started forming on my forehead. My heart started beating at her best speed, looking at him this near to me. It's not first time for us to sit like this, but situation made me feel like this.

He leaned as he kissed on my cheek, and I stopped breathing too. I blinked my eyes several times, looking at him. He took my hand in his, as he took me to bedroom, that too our bedroom.

My brain stopped working properly, it's looks like it stuck somewhere and trying to get out of it. But not getting success in it, because of the touch of my husband on me.

He made me lie on bed as he hovered on me, I already stopped breathing like year ago, I guess. He slowly looking in to my eyes, kissed on my other cheek and I closed my eyes tightly.

His lips started trailing towards my jaw, I'm shivering for his every kiss on me. I clutched bedsheets tightly in my hands, like they will support me from this.

My nervousness was still at his peek level, soon he reached to me neck after showering kisses on my face and jaw line. I bite my lips hardly to not make any noises.

God!!! this is daytime, not like it is night. What if someone came? It would be most embarassing situation in my whole life. And too top of that, he is still injured and his injury didn't even healed.

My mind kept on thinking all embarassing situations in front of my eyes. But Shang didn't even thought to think about it for once too.

It's daytime!!! It's freaking daytime, my mind is screaming very badly. But my hands are stuck in bedsheets.

Soon, I started feeling better, my nervousness started reducing. And then I got a shooting pain in my stomach.

I didn't stopped Shang till now too, my stomach pained more and more by each passing second. I slowly started crying not understanding what to do now, mostly in this type of situation.

Sensing me crying, Shang saw my face. He was shocked looking at me like this, crying and all. He lied beside me as he cupped my face in his hands.

"What happened?? Kavya." He ask me, but I still kept silent. Silently and slowly I cried more.

"Kya hua mere bachee( what happened my baby)." He very slowly calmly ask me, I can feel so much adoration in his voice and the way he said that, made my heart fly in air. That endearment didn't bring anything better but I cried more listening to it.

After that he hugged me tightly, by rubbing my back with his hand....

End of kavya's POV.............

"Stop, stop, stop....." I interrupted her in middle. She looked at me in confusion.

"Why you cried??" I ask her, not really understanding the situation.

She started turning her head from one place to another. Not looking at me, I tap on her shoulder.

"Here!!! My face is here." I said pointing my finger to my face. She smiled awkwardly looking at me.

"Why??" I ask her again as she took another deep breath before opening her mouth.

"Igotmyperiods." She blurted and again started looking her surroundings.

"Whatttt???" I ask her, not understanding what she said.

"See, try to give some space between words then I can understand. And you too soon will know, how to talk with other people." I said as a matter of fact to her.

"I got my periods!!" She said while gritting her teeth. But I some how found it funny and bursted out laughing hard in front of her. While clutching my stomach.

Oh my God!!! She got periods!!!

I thought and laughed more, while kavi is planning how to kill me in her brain.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter....

Hope so you all like it...

Do, comment it, vote it...

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️