14. Staying Alone

I sat there silently listening to kavi and bro, yeah first time I went on silent mode in my whole complete life.

I just sat there dumbfounded, thinking about kavi. How can she lead her life? Without having anyone beside her.

It's just unbelievable, how can she manage to stay alone in whole new city? For a girl, it's hard, like very hard. I can't even imagine one day staying alone by myself.

I was just staring at kavi, not really understanding, what should I ask her now. I mean I have big list of questions in my bag. And I'm in a dilama from which question I need to start my journey of asking questions??

"You must have a lot of questions, in that little brain of yours??" She asked me, after looking at me staring at her. And now to, I don't know what to say.

So, I just nod my head as yes, still continue staring at her, like she is an alien. Came to earth and started living here, marrying bro.

Wait!!! What I'm I even thinking?? How come my brain always run in stupid paths only?? When will my brain starts thinking like normal people think?? Another list of questions for myself, and there is no one to answer them.

Great!!! Like seriously great!!!

Kavya's POV....................

On the day of marriage, After Shang left me, my parents doubted about him. They refused for me to go to Delhi. But I can't stay here more, if I stay here, I will again may go in to depression.

That's the reason I was so adamant, to change the place. However I convinced my brother and asked him to convince my parents. He agreed to me, only he loved me and I know he will always loves me.

Though everyone didn't believed me, but my brother never doubted about me. He didn't said it out, I'm happy for that. Because he didn't accused me like my other family members did with me.

My brother convinced my parents for my shifting, they reluctantly agreed to it. After wrapping up everything, me and my brother started for Delhi.

Shivam bro already gave me address of Shang home in Delhi. But I'm not planning to go there, I will only go there with Shang. I will wait for his return, only after his return I will go.

Me and my brother brought an apartment in Delhi. I had my hand full of savings, from them I brought it. My brother stayed with me for some days and went back to Himachal Pradesh.

I started living alone, Shang grandpa asked me to come there. But I refused and said him reason that we can't come without husband. He didn't liked me staying alone in new city, but can't do anything.

He used to call me, He even visited so many times to my apartment and tried to convince me to shift to home. But I didn't listen to him, I felt a bond between us. Like he is real grandpa, he is nice to me.

First one week, I was okay. Then I started missing Shang very badly, I can't even call him because of some security reasons. I started writing letters to him. Shang doesn't know that I'm staying alone in different apartment.

Whenever I post letter to Shang I used to go to there near by post office and post it. I wrote a lot of letters but I never ever get even a single reply from him.

I used to cry daily to sleep, I neglected my health. I started losing weight, I never thought I would miss someone this much. I felt like half of my body is not present with me.

It's hell, more than hell actually. I thought I will get better leaving Himachal Pradesh, but no, it turned worse for me here. Without having anyone beside me, without talking with anyone.

I don't know, what God wrote in my fate. I'm already fed up of my life now, no one is there for me. Other than sorrow and crying, there is nothing in my life now.

What God is doing with me? And with my life? Can't he see me happy for once in my life time? Won't I deserve to be happy? To smile? To live happily like others do in there life?

I don't know, what I have to face in future, I'm already fed up of crying and crying and crying. For once I want to smile, to live happily with my family. My family already not caring for me, because of my marriage with Shang.

They have there own reasons to hate me, to not care about me. I was alone in Himachal and here too, only the difference is, there are some people used to be around me and stay with me in same house. Though they never care about me, here I'm all alone.

My life sucks, literally sucks. In this big world, there is not even a single person for me to ask, that I had my meals or how I'm? Or how I'm leading my life completely alone without anyone.

There are so many why's, in my mind now. But I don't even know a single why, answer.

Sometimes I even wonder that, I'm I that bad for everyone to hate me or to not even show there care for me. But like always that was also end with an question mark and I don't know answer about it too.

I must done a biggest sin in my past life, to get everyone's hate. Even from the person, you should get love and only love. But I get hate and anger in them, from my parents.

What should I need to do with my life, I don't know. For every night I cried a lot, I cursed god to give a life like this to me. For me living is become so much tough.

I still remember the days, my childhood. When my father used to adore me, he used to proud of me. But now I can't seem to find it anywhere, for now I was just a mare member of there family. Oh sorry!! Ex member of there family.

End of kavya's POV.................

"Like that I spend my 6 months, only crying." Kavi said looking at her hands which are intertwined together.

My eyes turned moist listening to her, how much she endured in her life? Really!!!

She is so strong, one of the strongest girl, I have ever met.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter....

Won't you think the same that kavi, I mean my bhabhi is strong...

Do tell me, comment it, vote for it...

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️