19. Strawberry

I again woke up, with earth shaking, means by kavi shaking my shoulder. Can't she just forget that I present there. I slowly opened my eyes whining to her.

"Yaar, please!!! Let me sleep for some more time." I whined looking at her, but she shook her head.

"Just forget that I'm present here, pretend that I'm not here." I again tried, but kavi again shook her head and this time she even fold her hands in front of her chest.

"Gosh!!! You are so annoying." I said as I buried my head in pillow.

"Shang, laxmi is not waking up." She shouted as I sat up straight on bed.

"No bro, I'm already up. Like half an hour before." I too shouted while running inside washroom.

I did my chores and took a shower as I came to watch myself in mirror. I was shocked looking at myself in mirror, ewwww I got dark circles around my eyes. Ofcourse because lack of sleep, in night I'm not able to sleep early and in morning they are waking me up early.

I took goggles and wear it, better. I walked to kitchen and I was invited by the scene of bro and kavi hugging eachother.

"Oh my non virgin eyes." I said as I closed my eyes, which are already carrying goggles.

"Come on guys, you need to think about kids. Don't spoil them, doing PDA." I said as I removed my one finger from my eye. Finally they are normal, I mena not hugging eachother.

"Who is kid here??" Kavi ask looking here and there. I slowly raised my hand, smiling towards her.

"It's me, obviously, bhabhi." I grinned while she glared at me.

How bad!!! I thought as I pouted looking at her.

"Why are you wearing goggles in house??" She ask again.

"To hide your artwork." I said as I took a seat on dinning table.

"What I did??" She ask me again.

Gosh!!! She ask questions a lot. Isn't it?

I took my goggles and showed my dark circles to both of them.

"See, it's all happening because of you both." I pointed to both.

Bro shook his head and sat on other side, while kavi smacked my head lightly and she too shook her head. They both do same, they are copy cat type.

"You should wake up early only. It's good for health." Bro started and I saw him.

"Yeah, and the result is here. Under my eyes." I said as I show my eyes to him.

I wear goggles again, and took a sip on my tea. While they both drink there coffee, we soon completed our tea and coffee session.

"So, now tell me. What happened next?" I ask as I leaned on table. By keeping my both hands on table and supported my chin with my hands.

Kavya's POV......................

After breakfast, he sat in living room while watching news (here too bro didn't left news). I slowly walked to him and sit beside him.

I'm going to talk about mangalsutra, which I don't even have till now. It's already 6 n half months I'm married but I don't have any sigh of married women. Other than a pinch of sindoor(vermilion) in my hairs partition.

I don't know, how to start the conversation? Suddenly I felt nervous to ask him about mangalsutra. I started playing with my dupatta in my hands.

"You want to talk about anything?" He asked me as he switched off TV, by keeping his complete concentration on me. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, it's ok kavya. Just tell him about mangalsutra.