17. I Want My Husband

"bro was injured??" I ask still in dilemma, kavi took a deep breath before nodding her head.

"Very badly, laxmi. You can't even imagine his injury." She said as I gasped in shock.

Oh god!!! I should say sorry to bro. I thought he is wrong. With that I walked in to bro, who is still emerged himself in news. Gosh!!! They are boring.

"I'm sorry, bro." I said as I hold my ears, he turned towards me with a frown playing on his eyebrows.

"Why??" He ask me as he switched off TV, thank god. Finally not those pathetic news again.

"I misunderstood you bro, I thought you didn't hugged back kavi. Because of some igo or something like that. But kavi said you were injured badly. I'm sorry!!!" I said in one breath as he looked at me amusingly.

"It's okay!!!" He said smiling a little, I smiled back to him.

"You don't know, kavi's hug was so strong. My injury which is about to heel, it started bleeding again. That's the reason I asked for separate room, I went in, cleaned and bandaged myself." He said and I gasped in shock and turned to Kavi. Who is sitting beside bro.

"Can't you hug him, slowly. Why you want to show your martial arts skills on my bro??" I ask her narrowing my eyes to her, glaring at her.

She first looked taken back, but soon recovered from shock.

"Just now, you are supporting me. After listening to your bro injury, you switched places." She said faking heart attack drama, as I scoffed to her.

"Oh!! Hello, stop your drama now. Here my bro got hurt because of you and your stupid martial arts." I again accused her.

"Nobody loves me!!!" She said as she cried. Oops sorry, fake cried to melt me and bro.

"Hello!!! You can't say that, that line was mine. I have whole copyrights on it." I said.

"Now you both stop, your drama." Bro interrupted us both, glaring.

"Okay, fine!!! I'm done." I said as I turned my head to another side.

"I'm already done!!!" I heard Kavi, as I turned to her, she is doing same like me.

"Oh, copy cat. Don't copy me!!!" I said.

"I'm not copying anyone." She said in same tone as me.

"Are you both stopping or not??" Bro asked us both as he glared at us both.

"Sorry!!!" I said looking at him while pouting. And Kavi did the same.

Come on, who wants to face the warmth of an army man. I'm a little better, but Kavi is far more sacred of bro. Looking at bro hard face and Kavi sacred face, I want to laugh hard.

But I surpressed my urge on laughing, by biting my lips hard. They are so cute, one is devil and one is angel. I'm leaving it on you guys, to decide who is who? It's all up to your imagination.

Me and Kavi silently walked away from bro, to another room.

"It's all happening because of you." Kavi hisser in my ear, while walking to another room. I kept my hand on my heart, faking heart attack like she did just now.

"Mee!!! How come?? If you didn't copied me, I wouldn't act like that." I told her, as she glared at me.

"Okay, fine!!! We will continue our fight afterwards but right now, let's continue your story. Everyone are waiting for it not for our fight for sure." I told her as we entered in garden area again.