27. Misunderstanding

I sat there staring at kavi more like glaring at her. For some time, she here and there but not my face. Finally after whole 10 minutes, she decided to look at me.

"Whattt???" She asked me completely annoyed by my look.

"You misunderstood my bro." I didn't asked her but I said it. I know it, she misunderstood my bro for sure.

"Hmmmm!!! I think yes." She said again looking here and there. I raised my eyebrows to her.

"You think??" I questioned her as she smiled sheepishly towards me. Making me roll my eyes towards her.

"Come on yaar, laxmi. I never thought that early I will get pregnant and I even thought he used protection. But I don't know that time that he didn't used any. And his motto is to make me pregnant only. Though he looked shocked but his intension is to make me pregnant." She completed her long speech with a pout and I saw her with bored expression.

"You are really something kavi!!!" I said and she smiled awkwardly towards me.

"Okay, what happened next???" I ask her again.

Kavya's POV.................

After Listening to Shang conversation with shivam bro, my happiness suddenly changed to sour. I felt like someone pour a full bucket of ice water on me.

He don't want baby!!!

Will he ask me for abortion now?? Why he don't want baby?? After all this baby is his. Then, why he doesn't want baby??

What if, he ask me for abortion?? I'm I ready for that?? No, no, no I'm not ready for abortion. Though baby was not in my mind but baby already came, and I don't think so I can give up on baby.

No, I won't!!!

It's my baby too!!!

Why should I have to give up on baby!!!

I won't and I would never!!!

I was determined in my mind, but my heart was in so much pain, thinking about Shang don't want baby. How can he say that, he don't want baby?? How can he??

Again my life turned like before, I'm crying. I locked myself in washroom in night and cried a lot thinking about it.

For me, it's became hard. Only thinking about, he might ask me to do abortion. My heart pained a lot and my tears flowed down unconditionally.

This baby is must be mistake for him, he must be feeling guilty over it too. Why it has to be happen like this? Why?? Babies ae meant to bring happiness in someone's life not like this.

My baby brought tsunami in my life, a complete tsunami.

I thought, now my life will be filled with love and care. But no, I'm wrong, very wrong, it's same, same as before. A mess, my life is a mess, a complete mess.

Whenever I thought my life will be good from now on, it turns in to more tragic way then before.

The same thing happened when I married to Shang, I thought I will be happy living my native place. But no, I ended up living alone without anyone beside me and to make it more cruel my family didn't even thought about me.

They just sent me away from there life's and they lived happily without me. And when I thought Shang returned back, I again thought I will be happy now with him. But no, I'm wrong once again.

I'm just a mistake for him and my baby too. I cried a lot and decided to avoid talking with Shang. Because I'm afraid that he may ask me, doing abortion.

So, next 2 days I completely avoided him. Whenever he tried to o talk with me, I walked out from him. And on the other hand grandpa was completely unaware of all these things.

He doesn't even know, about my pregnancy. I didn't dared to tell him, I want to but I'm afraid of Shang. What if he scold me for involving grandpa in this.

So, I kept silent complete silent. In nights, I'm crying in Washroom and in day, I'm spending more time with grandpa. Because Shang can't talk to me when I'm with grandpa.

I might just dragging the thing, but I seriously don't want to give up on my baby. For that, I just need to avoid Shang, that's it. Avoiding Shang had become my life motto now.

He has been trying very hard to talk with me, but I always cut him short and walked from there. I'm scared, afraid, of him and a bit of selfish to but towards my baby.

I want to protect my baby at any cost, that was the only thing in my head running around now. And for it I will do everything possible.

I shared a great bond with grandpa and I like his company with me and he too like my company with him. So, most of the time, I'm talking with him and he listened or telling me something.

He knows about me very well, actually he completely knows about me. More than Shang, grandpa knows about me. When I'm sad, or when I'm happy. So, only looking at my face he knows that something is not correct with me.

One day, when I'm talking with grandpa, suddenly from nowhere he asked me most unexpected question to me.

"What happened to you, kavya???" He asked me, I was actually taken back by his sudden question.

"Why are you looking pale?? Do you cried again in washroom???" He showered his questions on me and I say there staring at him completely shocked.

See, he knows me very well, he even guessed it right. That I cried in washroom, he is the best person I have ever met.

"I'm asking you something, kavya?? Do you cried again in washroom???" He asked me again looking at me not replying him.

"I..I...I..." I stammered but I couldn't formed a single word to say to him.

What can I even say to him, that I'm pregnant but your grandson don't want the baby. So, I'm avoiding him, afraid that he may ask me about abortion.

Can I say it to him?? No, no, no way, I can tell him this. He can't know about baby or about Shang. He will be get hurt.

With that thought I again kept silent. But looking at my face, grandpa did something which I never thought he will do like that.

End of kavya's POV................

"What grandpa did??" I ask kavi excitedly.

"After dinner, I will tell you." She said walking inside kitchen.

"But after dinner, you will go for sleep. Bro won't allow us to talk, he will be like early to sleep and early to raise." I said making faces.

Kavi bursted laughing at me and j saw her in annoyance. Out of nowhere I heard my bro sound.

"What you said laxmi?? Come again??" He ask me crossing his hands in front of his chest.

He is standing in door step, looking intimidating. I blinked my eyes for sometimes, and I smiled very awkwardly towards him.

"Nothing bro, I'm just talking with Kavi and telling her. How good it is for health to sleepy early and wake up early in the morning." I said and smiled sweetly.

"And you think I would bye that lie??"

Ohooo, looks like I'm in trouble now.

"Ofcourse not bro, how could you? You are intelligent." I said as I slipped out of kitchen to my room.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the Chapter....

Do, tell me, comment it, vote it...

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️