29. I'm Going To Become A Father

Shang's pov..................

"Mrs kavya, you are pregnant." Doctor declared as my mouth touched floor and my eyes popped out from my sockets.

What did I hear just now??

Did doctor just now said that kavi is pregnant??

I think so, yes.

She said that only.

Thinking about I'm soon going to be a father and someone will call me as dad. Made my lips curled up in to a big smile.

I'm going to be a father!!!

A father!!!

Thinking about it, suddenly I started to feel. I need to be more responsible from now on.

I was so happy listening to doctor that kavi is pregnant, but at the same time, I'm confused. I'm not sure that she is ready for it or not, because we never talked about baby or something like that.

I know I didn't used any protection but I never thought she will get pregnant this soon. One part of me is so happy at the same time other part is sad. Not knowing what kavi must be thinking about me now.

We went back to home, and kavi is silent like completely silent. I want to talk to her, but looking at her keeping silent I brushed that thought. And decided to give her some time for her to become normal.

But one part of me want to hug kavi tightly and shower kissed on her face at that very moment, for making me father. A smile never left my lips, thinking about my baby.

I was feeling very new feelings coming out from me, which I don't even know they are exist in me till now. And ofcourse I'm confused about kavi too.

Did I make a mistake?? By making her pregnant??

But I never thought I will make her pregnant, I mean this soon. No way.

Yeah, I want our relationship to grow and we become parents but still not this early too. It's way too early and she must be not ready for a baby.

Our marriage was not like others, it was done in most awkward way. But still, we both agreed to move forward in our relationship. I'm happy for it completely, I love her. So making a family and baby with her is quite common.

What I'm actually feeling now?? I don't really understand it?? Because one part of me is happy and other part is sad because of kavi.

So, I thought to talk with Shivam, be will help me in this mess. He understands me very well, hope so he can help me in this too.

With that thought I toon out my mobile, as I dailed shivam. Soon he lifted call.

"Hey, Shang. What's up man??" He ask me and I went to balcony to talk with him.

"Hmmm!!! Kavi is pregnant." I blurted out, without beating around bush.

"What???" He asked me back in complete shock.

Okay, I can understand his shock completely.

"Kavya is pregnant." I said again as I waited for his reply. After nearly 5 minutes he thought to say something.

"Wow, that's great. Congrats man." He cheered and I smiled listening to congratulations.

"Thanks but, I'm confused, shivam." I said rubbing my temple with one hand.

"What happened?? Why are you  confused??? And about what you ae confused??" He asked me, by keeping his full concentration on me.

"Actually, we didn't planned for baby, yaar. Though I'm happy but still I don't know that kavi is happy or not. She is not talking from the time she listened that she is pregnant.

And somewhere I felt like, I was at fault to make her pregnant without her concern. Trust me I want to start our relationship with friendship, and slowly I want to take to another level.

But now, I don't know, she is pregnant now, and I'm completely confused." I admitted to shivam what I'm feeling from the time, I came to know about kavi pregnancy.

"Shang, I suggest you to talk with kavya, first. Regarding about baby, she is the one who can say that. She wants baby or not." He said as I closed my eyes, and run a hand in my hairs.

"I know!!!" I said, but only thinking about it. My heart started beating crazily, and I took a deep breath.

"Go and talk with her." He said and I decided to talk with kavi.

We both bid bye and hung up the call. Though I want to talk with her regarding baby, but still I don't know. Something is stopping me to do so.

But, I tried many times to talk with her, whenever I thought, she run away from me. And most of the time she spend with grandpa only. Not giving me any time to talk with her and open up in front of her.

It's becoming hard day by day, like this 3-4 days has passed. But still I didn't talked about baby with kavi. And one day, when I was in bedroom, grandpa called me.

I walked to him, as I went in front of kavi, she started getting panic attack. I want to console her and took her in my hands. But grandpa stopped me to do so and even shouted at me.

I was not angry about it, but I was shocked listening to kavi cried every night in washroom. For a second I even thought, I'm not fit for her.

I didn't took care of her, I'm not able to become a good husband to her.

I felt guilty, more guilty than before, and looking at her getting panic attack did worst to me. It's all happening because of me, only because of me.

It was worst scenario, that I ever saw in my complete life. Soon she even fainted making things more worse for me.

Adding to it, grandpa not allowing me to go near her. I'm trying very hard to make him understand that, she may want me b side her, she may need me now. 

But he is not listening to me at all, my guilty is making my brain to not process things. Which are happening in front of me, what I have to do now??

End of Shang POV...............

"Then, what happened??" I ask bro, as he smiled sweetly and I already know that smile means something else.

"That you will know tomorrow, it's late now." He said.

See I know, that smile means something different.

"Come on bro, it's only 10." I tried last time.

"No, more whining laxmi. Go and sleep." He said looking dead end in my eyes. I sighed as I walked to my bedroom, to call it a night.

Even though, it still early but nothing is going to happen now.

Hello my cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the chapter...

Hope so you like it....

Do comment it, vote for it....

Love you all, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️