4"

"Miss Hill" Mcgonall called after her transfiguration lesson "I was wondering if I could have a chat with you?"

"Of course" Alya replied before turning to Roxanne "I'll see you at Lunch"she said as Roxanne nodded and walked away.

"The last year you have really excelled in Transfiguration and being one of the best of my students I would wondering if you could perhaps do some tutoring? I think it would be both beneficial for you and the student I'd like you to teach. They're are in a younger year meaning the content isn't as hard as your usual work but it would be good for revision. Plus you shall get extra credit for it"

"Okay, yeah sure" Alya nodded "when are we first meeting?"

"I've spoken to Miss Potter and she has a spare period this afternoon if that is okay for you?" McGonagall replied packing up her things

"Yeah, that's great" Alya nodded

"Wonderful, enjoy the rest of your day Miss Hill"

"You too Professor" she smiled

"What did McGonagall want?" Roxanne asked as Alya sat down between Daria and Amalie

"She just wanted me to tutor someone" Alya replied reaching for the potato's

"Who are you tutoring?" Amalie asked with a mouthful of food

"Female Potter" Alya answered

"Oh she's nice" Daria said "I've been to her house a few times, our parents are friends. In fact all the Potters are nice"

"Minus James" Alya muttered

"He just kept himself to himself to be honest" Daria spoke as she pushed her peas around her plate "he seemed fairly... normal"

"Normal?"

"Well maybe Normals pushing it but you know, sane"

"What kind of reality are you living in?" Amalie laughed in disbelief

Daria just shrugged before carrying on eating her lunch.

Alya was sat waiting in the Library for Lily to turn up.

She was about to pack her things up and leave as Lily came running around the corner.

"Sorry I'm late!" Lily panted doubling over "I challenged James to a wrestling match in the Gryffindor common room and it took a while for me to pin him down"

"I hope you won" Alya laughed

"Oh don't worry. I did" Lily-Rosa  smiled in response  "I deflated is giant ego a little bit"

"Well Someone needed to" Alya agreed

"Oh my god! Sorry, I never I introduced myself. Lily Rosa" she smiled "call me Lils though, everyone else does"

"Oh I know who you are" Alya laughed as she watched the blond girl infront of her

"And I know who you are. For a matter of fact I think everyone does" Lily grinned "James never shuts up about you. It's quite annoying actually, our dad has resorted to banging his head against the fridge every time he brings you up. Mum... well she just blocks James out to be honest"

"I'm so sorry for your suffering" Ayla joked shaking her head in embarrassment

"Don't be. It's quite funny"

"Tell your parents I apologise for their pain"

"I'll remember to bring it up" Lily replied smiling "I can't believe Grandmas made me have a tutor, not that I don't want to be here obviously" Lily grinned "but it's the principle, you know?"

"Oh I know" Alya replied "isn't it Gryffindor try outs later? I suppose you're trying out again?"

"Oh yeah, about 2 o'clock I think" Lily hummed

"We should get started so you're not late"

"You should come and watch" Lily said picking up her quill "if you're free"

"Oh, yeah sure" Alya nodded as she opened up her textbook

"Maybe you can bribe James to let me on the team without trying out" Lily winked

"Anything for you" Alya laughed jokingly joining Lily's laughter.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Alya and Lily= <3

Every time I go to type "Miss Hill" my recommended comes up as "Lupin" and "Devaux" and I want to cry a little every time it happens.