33"

Alya wiped the sleep out of her eyes as she leant against Amalie in the great hall

Alya wiped the sleep out of her eyes as she leant against Amalie in the great hall. Daria and Roxanne discussed the latest addition of Witches Weekly while Amalie tried to eat her breakfast without disturbing Alya as her eyes started to droop.

"Your coffee will go cold" Amalie spoke up gently as Alya's eyes closed once more, "you hate it when your coffee goes cold"

Alya hummed tiredly lifting her head up off Amalies shoulder, pushing her hair out of her eyes and reaching out for the mug, bringing it towards her lips
"I can't believe you all managed to sleep through Daria's snoring last night" She spoke as she swallowed the last gulp

"I don't even snore that loud" Daria rolled her eyes

"Keep telling yourself that sweetie" Roxanne smiled sarcastically making Daria punch her in the arm.

"Ouch! What the fuck?"

"Can we not" Amalie interrupted, "it's too early for this"

"I agree" Alya nodded placing her head in her arms across the table.

"Look who it is" Roxanne snickered making Alya lift her head curiously

Winston glanced at Alya awkwardly before shuffling over to the Hufflepuff table meeting his friends.

"Oh god" Alya sighed, "it's been so awkward since"

"I can imagine" laughed Daria, "his face as gone red. Was it really that bad?"

Alya could only groaned and nod in repose going back to resting her head on the table.

The girls breakfast was interrupted as James, Frank and Nico walked over from the Gryffindor table, each clad in their gryffindor quidditch jumpers.

"Hey guys" Daria smiled as she stuffed another rash of bacon in her mouth.

"Hey-"

"What's wrong with Hill?" James interrupted Frank as he looked worriedly at Alya who had fallen asleep with her head on the table.

"Calm down lover boy" Roxanne snickered, "she just tired. Daria just snores really loud"

James nodded in response, his worry fading.

"You've got Quidditch?" Amalie asked looking at their attire

"A big game today. Gryffindor vs Slytherin" Nico nodded bumping Frank on the shoulder excitedly

"You should all come and watch" Frank added, "if you're free"

"Yeah, we're down" Daria nodded in agreement

"We should be getting down to the pitch early so we can start and warm up" Frank announced as Nico agreed

"What about Alya? Should we wake her?" Amalie asked as they all stood up from the table, "she needs rest but we can't leave her here on her own"

"You guys go ahead" James waved, "I'll wait with her for a little bit so she can sleep a bit longer"

"But you need to warm up, you're captain" Frank protested

"I've already practised this morning" He explained, "Nico, you're in charge of the warm up. And if Lily gives you any shit or attitude make her do laps. It usually shuts her up"

"Alright then mate" Nico shrugged as he, Frank and the girls made their way out of the hall and down towards the quidditch pitch.

James took a seat next to Alya at the table, his face scrunched up studying her. Surely her position on the table was uncomfortable. Taking the scarf in his hands he bundled it up into a makeshift pillow and gently lifted Alya's head up, sliding it under and lowering it back down onto the scarf. He smiled softly as he brushed a lock of her hair out of her face, leaning backwards as he made sure she was comfy.

Most of the surrounding people in the hall had left to either their dorms, grounds or quidditch pitch leaving only James, Alya and a few professors in the hall.

McGonagall had been watching James sit next to Alya keeping her company for the past twenty minutes and had finally decided to make her way over.

"Mr Potter, shouldn't you be down at the Quidditch pitch?" She asked nearing them as Alya stirred, lifting her head up and looking around

"Probably" James shrugged

"Well don't you think you ought to get going?" She asked once again

James ignored her unknowingly as Alya lifted her head, blinking a few times and squinting.

Knowing there was no way to get through to James when he was in one of his "Alya episodes", McGonagall tutted walking away.

"Morning sleeping beauty" James chortled as Alya's hair stuck up

"Potter?" Alya asked in confusion as she glanced at James next to her

"The one and only"

"There's multiple Potters"

"You know what I mean" he rolled his eyes, "come on, my match starts soon"

"What-" Alya stared as James took her wrist pulling her up out of the seat

"Your hair" James smiled pointing to Alya's hair that was sticking up all over, "may I?"

Alya shrugged her shoulders as if to say, I guess so

Reaching out he flattered her hair, tucking a piece behind her ear

Alya looked away as she felt a warmth creeping up her neck.

"Come on" James said as he started to pull her away

"Wait! Your scarf" Alya said grabbing it off the table and handing it

"Keep it" James insisted, "wear it for the match. Maybe it'll be my lucky charm" he winked as Alya rolled her eyes

"But it's warm outside"

"Just wear it Hill" he grinned taking it out of her hand and wrapping it around her neck loosely, "now come on, we'll be late!"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I need help. Does anyone do brain repairs?

I keep thinking that Viola and Rosaleé are actually in the hp books and movies.

Like I have to convince myself daily that they were never in there. When I see an edit I'm like... where's Rosalee and Vi Huh?

Maybe I need a break from Wattpad. Probably.

But that's not gonna happen let's be real.