64"

Alya had awoke especially early that Saturday morning

Alya had awoke especially early that Saturday morning. The summer sun peaked through her blinds and the gentle chirping of birds chattered from outside.

She bustled around her and James kitchen and common room, tidying anxiously.

She scribbled down a note to James and rushed out of their dorm, her bag full.

As James woke he was disappointed to find the dorm empty. The room had been tidied and his robes folded neatly on the armchair.

He's so badly wanted to see Alya before his quidditch match, just to calm his nerves.

Alya always seemed to sooth him and make him feel as if he was about to burst at the same time.

Sighing he collected his quidditch gear and made his way to the great hall.

As he reached the Gryffindor team he tried looking around for Alya but she was no where to be seen.

She wasn't at the Ravenclaw table, nor were her friends for that matter.

He slumped down into his seat in-between Frank and Nico.

"You ready mate?" Nico asked slapping a hand on James shoulder excitedly

"Ready as I'll ever be I guess" James nodded back as Frank patted him on her back

"We've got this. We're good, trainings have gone smoothly" Frank reassured

"You panic to much James" Lily said as she slammed her beaters bat on the table as she took a seat across from them, " we'll for sure win this. There's no contest really"

"Nice to see modesty runs in the family" Nico smirked glancing to James to Lily

"you know it pretty boy" Lily winked back making all three boys roll their eyes

" lright?" Remus asked as he pushed Lily out of the way to make space for himself at the table, looking to Lily, James, Frank and Nico.

"We're alright" Lily nodded, "James is about to piss his pants though"

"Oh fuck off Lily" James groaned buttering some toast, "have any of you seen Alya this morning?" He asked

"I saw her a little earlier" Remus albus nodded, "running around like a headless chicken, she seemed busy"

"Oh" James simply frowned

"Enough moping" Frank said trying to boost the mood, "we've got a Quidditch cup to win!"

Alya panted out of breath, doubling over as she reached the Gryffindor stands.

"Thank god we made it on time" she sighed, taking her place next to Roxanne, Daria and Amalie and wrapping James' gryffindor scarf around her neck even though the summer temperatures were sweltering.