13"

Alya, Amalie and Daria all walked across the grass to the Quidditch pitch

Alya, Amalie and Daria all walked across the grass to the Quidditch pitch. It was Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor and the three girls wanted to support Roxanne.

Alya went down to tie her shoe making Amalie and Daria come to a stop, waiting for her.

"It's okay, you guys go ahead. I'll catch you up" she waved off

"Are you sure?" Amalie asked

"Yeah. Get some good seats" Alya replied making Amalie and Daria nod as they walked off to get some seats.

Alya walked through across the pitch towards the stands when she heard someone call her name.

"Alya!"

Lily Rosa waved to her from across the pitch where she was stood with her parents, her uncle and Remus.

Alya walked over pulling her jumper sleeves over her hands as she did so, "hey" she smiled looking at the family

"Hey! Mum dad, Ted, this is Alya" Lily said introducing her "she's my friend and transfiguration tutor"

Viola and Teddy looked at each other with amused smiles while Harry shook his head watching them.

"It's nice to meet you Alya" Viola smiled

"Yes, it's nice to put a face to the name" Harry agreed as Teddy nodded while Lily smirked.

"It's nice to meet you all. Lily talks a lot about you all" Alya replied

"James talks a lot about you" Teddy countered with a smile

"Oh god" Alya sighed "I'm sorry about that I-"

"Don't worry about it" Viola answered "I can see why Jamsie likes you so much"

Ayla tensed at the mention of James.

"Mum, dad. Don't you think that we should let Alya find her friends?" Remus asked looking at her awkward stance.

"Oh yeah, of course" Said Harry

"Well, it was nice meeting you Alya" Smiled Viola

"You too" Alya nodded to Harry, Viola and Teddy as she politely excused herself.

"She's nice" Viola hummed to Harry who fiddled with the end of her hair, "do you think she really hates James?"

"No. Not really" Harry answered "I never hated you"

"Where did you go?" Amalie asked as Alya joined them in their seats

"Just met the Potter family"

"You just met Harry and Viola Potter?!" Amalie asked as Alya nodded in confirmation.

"I told you they're nice" Daria added

"Yeah, they were really sweet" Alya agreed

"Aww, meeting the parents in law" Amalie joked

"Shut up Taylor" Alya scowled wrapping her scarf around her neck "that's not funny"

"Speaking of the Potters-" Daria drifted off

The Ravenclaw and Gryffindor team flew out into the pitch, doing laps to warm up before the quaffle was released.

James' eyes searched the Ravenclaw stands before landing on Alya, giving her a sparkling grin and a wink. The girls surrounding them practically fainted at the action and squealed excitedly before realising that Alya was sat near them; and in fact it was not for them but for her.

Alya huffed pulling her robes tighter around her as the late November chill pinched her skin.

"Who was that?" Ron asked as he and Hermione settled down next to Harry and Viola in the stands while they all watched James, Lily and Rose fly around the pitch.

"The famous Alya Hill" Harry smirked

"Oh goodness" Hermione laughed "what is she like? Is she nice?"

"She lovely" Viola admitted "too nice for James" she laughed "he's so whipped, it's kind of cute. Though I don't think Alya finds it very adorable"

"Quite the opposite actually" said Harry watching Lily speed past above their heads.

"I don't think it'll be long until she falls for her though" Viola admitted "James has got my genes"

"Hey! What about my genes?"

"Your genes are the reason he's struggling"

"Wow. And here I was thinking you loved me"

"You must of thought wrong then" Viola smirked back to Harry who nudged her arm.

"Come on Roxanne!" The girls screamed as Roxanne sped towards the Gryffindor keepers, dodging a bludger that Lily Rosa had sent her way. The quaffle sailed through the left hoop, narrowly slipping through Nico woods fingers.

The Ravenclaws in the stands all jumped up in glee, screaming and hollering as they cheered.

Suddenly, seconds later, the quaffle was in James' hands as he sped forwards. The surrounding Ravenclaws gasped as he spend towards the hoops, easily avoiding any bludgers being sent his way and opposing Ravenclaw chasers. They all held their breath as he flung the quaffle forward, before he hurtled it past the keeper and through the hoops.

The Ravenclaws groaned as the Gryffindors roared from the opposite side of the stands.

The match swiftly came to an end resulting in a narrow loss for Ravenclaw.

"I'm guessing the party's cancelled" Amalie sighed

"I was hoping to get fucked up tonight" Said Daria as the four girls walked back up to the castle.

"We still can" Ayla added "I've still got some fire whiskey under my bed. We can take it up to the astronomy tower tonight"

"Oh that's a great idea" Roxanne added "it'll be better with us four anyway" 

———————————————————————————
A/N

I wish I was apart of the Potter fam. It seems to welcoming and wholesome.
Thank you for 10k <3