Fifty Shades of Peanut: Valentines Edition

YO ITS BONKY42

L I T

Happy Valentine's Day from June and Peanut!

This part isn't connected to the others and the usual warnings for these chapters, blah blah blah. Read at your own risk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(June pov)

I wake up, stretch my arms, and yawn. Peanut is not in the bed beside me. I sigh, walking into the kitchen in case he's making me breakfast. No? Oh. I check the date on the calendar. 

Yep. I was right. Valentine's Day. So why isn't he here?

I groan, putting my head in my hands. Of course he's not here. We've been going through a rough patch lately, and I've been suspecting he's cheating on me with Gretta, his childhood best friend. Our childhood best friend. I open the fridge, take out the eggs and bacon, and begin to prepare myself breakfast. If he doesn't want to love me on a day literally meant for lovers, that's fine. I'll just pretend he doesn't exist.

The eggs and bacon are fine, Peanut was always the master chef in the relationship anyways. I question my choice of breakfast for a moment, seeing as Gretta is a warthog, but laugh it off. That's what the whore gets. 

When I finish my breakfast, I run out to the store. There's one box of stupid chocolates there. I sigh. I'm not a coldhearted jerk like Peanut. I can't just ignore my lover. I buy the chocolates. They're expired. Honestly, I don't care.

When I get home, I come in through the garage. My eyes pull to the closet. I open it, my chocolates in hand. Behind some coats there is a small black and red staircase made of metal leading downwards. I've never seen that before. "What..." I mutter to myself, pushing my chestnut brown hair out of my eyes. I look for a light switch, but can't find one. My curiosity overtakes me, and I go down the stairs.

I am silent as a fox as I creep down the steps, and the sight I am greeted with is one of utter horror. 

A dungeon with red and back velvet walls, a pole, chains on some of the walls, and... a bed shaped like a heart in the center of the room, under a spotlight, covered in velvet red sheets. And  Gretta and Peanut on top of it.

June dropped the chocolates.

Peanut and Gretta froze. "June... help." Peanut whispered. Gretta's eyes narrowed. "Gretta, get the fuck out!" I cried. Gretta took no time in obeying my order. 

I stared at Peanut, who had gotten off the bed, and was putting on a tuxedo.

"How could you? On Valentine's day?" I asked him softly. "It wasn't my choice. I made this place for you. Now sit on the bed." He said, not making eye contact. I wanted to rebel, but something made me obey. I sat down of the silk and velvet bed.

"I call it the Wonderbed." Peanut smiled fondly and pulled out a familiar remote. A playlist of slowed songs by the Weeknd began to emit from the walls. Were there speakers inside the walls? Yes... yes there were. He pressed another button and fluffy pink handcuff sprung out, attaching themselves to June's wrists. They fit her perfectly. Gretta wouldn't have been able to wear them.

Peanut went over and gently placed a blindfold over my eyes. I knew what would follow. It was the same thing every time. Impact play.

Except... this time it wasn't. I heard bags rustling, boxes opening. I heard Peanut picking up the box of chocolates i'd bought earlier. "Hm. Expired." He chuckled to himself. "Why don't we start with these?" 

Before I knew it, he had placed one into my mouth. It was old and sour. probably left over from the year before, by the way it tasted. "I hate to get started off with a punishment on Valentine's Day, but you clearly bought these for me and you clearly knew they were expired. Is that what my kitten does?" Peanut purred. I shook my head.

"That's what I thought." He laughed. One by one, every chocolate entered my mouth. Then he brought out more. A piece of cake, chocolate flavored. Strawberries, covered in chocolate. Bars of Hershey's. Chocolate milk through a straw when I craved for water. I was so full, but still... I was aching for something new. For something different.

"I need something salty." I coughed.

"Oh, salty, you say? Be careful what you wish for, June." And then I heard the rustling of fabric.

__________________________

Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies!

Current Amount of Reads: 5,058