Runnin' Around

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT
(We wrote this at 2:30 a.m, give us some slack)

(June pov)

As I ran around with the others, my eyes kept glancing at Greta. We were trying to find the kidnapper, and the constant beeping in my head was not helping. Eventually it faded, but I was still unnerved. What was that? Why was it happening?? I decided to put it at the back of my mind, continuing further with my allies.

We theorized where Peanut could be. Boomer suggested that he would be underground, but he fell asleep before he could finish his thoughts. A sigh escaped my lips. We had no time for games. The twins thought he could be in midair, hidden beneath the clouds. I thought the idea was ridiculous, but I decided not to voice my thoughts and moved on. And then there was Gretta.

I watched her with hate filled eyes as she ponders where my monkey lover could be. Gretta suggested the Mountain of Splendor. As much as I hate admitting this, it was not a bad guess. All other suggestions were either illogical or plain idiotic. I sighed in defeat.

"I suppose we can try the Mountain of Splendor."

Gretta wore a smug look on her face. Seething with anger, I suppressed the urge to wipe that ugly smirk off of her snout. "Gretta, if you could not look like an absolute fucking bitch all the time, so many would love you, including Peanut." I smiled at her, walking off. This left no time for response, but I took joy in just feeling the smoldering anger underneath her fur.

We ventured far and wide (like your mom's dick), searching for Peanut, and there was one cave left. I turned to my accomplices (and Gretta) fearfully. I heard the pitter-patter of thousands of tiny feet from the inside, but they were from far away. I gasped. This was the Forbidden Cave. Only spoken of in legends. None of us were ready for what was inside.

~Fin~

(Until the next chapter lmao)

Ok y'all, we have an announcement!! We got a facebook!!! We're just starting out, so if you friend us we'll accept (most likely)!! Our name is Barquisha Watermalone (((it's an inside joke, pls don't judge))) Love y'all!!!!

Question of the Chapter: What do you think the pitter patter is??