Bridges To Cross (The Real Version)

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT

(I was just kidding on the last chapter guys ahahahahaha)

(June pov)

It is certainly not I who kidnapped my beloved Peanut. I suspect Gretta to be the culprit. It could only be her. I suppose we'll have to work together if I wish to see my dear Peanut again.

I turn to face my animal friends and look at each of them somberly. By the look on Gretta's furry snout, I could tell that she was distraught. There was pain hidden beneath those hazel eyes. I had a hard time reading her expression. An array of emotions crossed her delicate animalistic features. Emotions to conflicted to understand. But I did see one thing. Hatred. And it was directed towards me.

I had to say something.

"Gretta, care to share your thoughts?"

"Oh June, if only you could begin to comprehend my thoughts." Gretta snorted. "You're just a weak, pathetic little girl, just like your mother. You'll never know anything at all." She sneered. I rolled up my sleeves, balling up my fist, which hit Gretta's perfectly hideous face, making it accomplish the impossible: become uglier.

"Oh, hell no-" Gretta started, but she was pushed away by Boomer. "Gretta, please don't. I'll see to your face, but we don't need anymore infighting." He pleaded. I saw desperation in his eyes as he led us to the Fortress. He pulled out a first aid kit and I crossed my arms. She didn't deserve to be healed. I'd rather kill her off completely. Everyone's problems would be solved then.

What am I thinking? Why are my thoughts so dark and tainted all of a sudden? I can hear a faint yet steady beeping noise in the background. "Do you guys hear that?" I asked, speaking for the first time in hours. Everyone except Gretta shook their heads, but then again Gretta didn't respond at all.

I wanted to shake the noise off, but it wouldn't go away. What was wrong with me?

(Question of the Chapter: What do you think the 'beeping noise' could be?)

[Also wanted to let y'all know that we've figured out the plot of the story out, so we're not copying any of your answers. If you can guess what's happening, that means we've done our jobs as writers! And thank you for reading, and i"m sorry about the last sentence of the last 'chapter']