You Must Love Me

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT

(Hey, This one is going to be really short. but I promise it will be worth it for the other stuff I'm going to give you. Thank you all so much for over 1k reads, I never thought this would happen.)
|

(Steve's POV)

Will she ever love me? Will she ever notice me? Will she ever get over that rat-hearted Peanut and see that her real soulmate is right here? I have no idea. I wish she would glance my way, looking back at me with all the love in which I look at her. My heart aches for her about as much as I blink. She's my life support. I couldn't live without her, yet I'm dying for her to look my way.

This morning, I saw her tie up June. I didn't say anything to Peanut, because if he was sad, that was good. He didn't deserve my beautiful Greta's love. I privately wished it was me that the beautiful warthog tied up, myself at her mercy.

We used to be so close, but when Peanut arrived... he caught her eye, just before I was about to ask her to become my mate. I should have known she was out of my league, but Peanut? Why did he take her? FROM ME? Peanut would pay.  If his dear June ended up injured, or worse, dead, he would never blame me, his loyal, innocent, blind, friend. I would never get caught red-pawed.

I yearn for Greta to love me. If I can't have her, no one will. If she's not mine, well, she can watch everyone she loves die, including Peanut.