Fifty Shades Of Peanut (The sequel)

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT

(A/N: wassup my lil chicken strips, just wanted to let y'all know that this is not tied into the story (or is it ;)) and this is simply just fan service. Happy reading!)

P.S.
I'm so sorry for what you are about to read, viewer discretion is advised.

June POV
Last I remember, I had fallen asleep in Peanut's strong arms. I could not move my arms nor could I move my legs. From what I could tell, I was bound to the wall. I struggled to escape, but a part of me knew I was in no harm.

"Peanut!" I shouted, crying out to the monkey I loved most. He strutted slowly into the dark, velvet room. As if on cue, a slow reverb of Crazy in Love began to play through the speakers which were hidden in the room.

I could no longer see his slim figure, but I could sense that he was standing behind me. His fingerprints gently grazed over my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. They traveled from my neck then slowly to my jawline, teasing the sensitive flesh.

"My dear June, I've wanted you for so long." His voice was enough to make me weak in the knees. My crave for him was just as strong, I couldn't bare it to wait any longer. I wriggled around helplessly as the chains prevented me from moving. Peanut chuckled half heartedly.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you'll have to wait June. You must be patient, we have a whole night ahead of us."

I whined, not at all pleased that Peanut decided to tease me to no end. It seemed to amuse him and that brought me the least bit of happiness. I did not know what was in store for him, but I couldn't help but feel excitement coursing through my veins. Peanut circled around me as if I were his prey. He leaned in close, the hairs on his body tickling the skin of my ear.

"My dear June, we have a special guest accompanying us today." He purrs.

Mr. Bombastic began to play on the radio and I immediately knew who it was. The infamous Biggie Cheese. He walked slowly towards me, jiggling like the most tasty jello. I could hear his gold chains clinking together, the sound throwing me into a trance. He finally reached me, but he stood with the most somber expression. Had I done something wrong?

"B-Biggie Cheese-"

Suddenly I was slapped across the face." We are your masters and you will call us as so." Peanut growled. This was oddly erotic and I loved being punished by my animal daddies (PLEASE KILL ME)." Y-Yes, master." I stuttered. Biggie Cheese pulled out a blind fold from one of his fat rolls and he tied it over my eyes. My feelings of safety turned to only fear, I could not see and I could not move, I was completely helpless.

I hear a match being lit, soon I smelt the warm scent of red velvet cheesecake. A ball gag was placed in my mouth, it prevented me from speaking or making noises. I could feel my shirt being lifted, the cold air chilling my skin. I then felt hot wax drip onto my stomach.

This went on for hours. The wax dripped in different places. It was somehow arousing, but I felt as if I could not take it anymore. I let out a muffled scream and Biggie Cheese slapped my bare ass." What, you don't like it?" He sneered. Peanut leans closer." We own you, not the other way around." He snarls. I was afraid and this was not the Peanut that I knew.

Biggie Cheese harshly removes the blindfold and steps away from me, a smirk on his face. He still holds the candle. Peanut suddenly turns gentle. He whispers to me." Are you ready for my huge, throbbing.......

"RATS"

Peanut rips off his skin and transforms into a thousand tiny rats, scurrying across the floor. Biggie Cheese let out a cackle. He is the king of rats.

(Late April Fools! You'll get the real sequel soon.)