Chills Down Her Spine

YO ITS BONKY42

LIT

Just wanted to start this off with a thank you for everything! We're close to 3k reads, and that's so unbelievably awesome, you have no idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third Person pov)

          June stared at Gretta intensely, questioning her motives. What did she think she would do? They had no idea where he could be, and he was taken away so fast. How could they possibly figure this out. Gretta looked as if she was reminiscing. June snapped her fingers in her face, pulling her away from the estranged trance she had enthralled herself with.

          "What the hell, June?!" Gretta hissed. "We need to plan on how to get him back, not just relive our Glory Days." June rolled her eyes. "How would you know about Glory Days?" Gretta stepped closer to June so that they were snout to nose. "Everything was perfect before you came along. It should still be perfect. Peanut was in love with me." She snarled. 

          "Yeah. Key word: was. He's mine now. " June snorted. "You didn't-"  Gretta hissed. 

          "H-hey now, ladies, let's not get too hasty here." Boomer suddenly appeared in the cave, speaking nervously. "Boomer? What are you- Where have you been this whole time?" Gretta asked in confusion. "In a coma." Boomer shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh, Cooper and Gus are here too. They've been running around the whole park since June came back." He revealed the two beavers sitting on either of his shoulders.

          "Where are Steve and Peanut? Why aren't they here?" Cooper asked. June and Gretta shared a look. Gretta motioned for June to tell the story. "Peanut was kidnapped, and we have no idea where Steve is." June hung her head, feeling like she was going to cry. Two of her friends were missing, for God's sake!

          "Well, when was the last time you saw Steve?" Gus asked. "P-probably two d-days ago." June sniffed. "Where was he?" Cooper tilted his head. "With Peanut." Gretta answered confidently. "Then the kidnapper must've taken him too. When did Peanut go missing?" Boomer inquired. "Only a few moments ago." Gretta told him, casting a faux sympathetic glance at June. 

          Suddenly Gretta came to a conclusion that sent ice cold chills down June's spine.

          "So the kidnappings are spread out. This means anyone of us could be next."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, chicken strips!

We got some more questions because some people were a bit late with the ones they wanted to send.

from Sooners18: How old are y'all if I might ask?

We're between one and 2 million years old.

from June138: 1. What's your favorite type of story to write?

                               2. Do you think you'll write more stories in the future?

                               3. What fandoms are you in besides Wonderpark?

1. We like to write fictional stories! Whether it's fantasy or realistic, we don't really mind!

2. Oh, most definitely! We have a whole list of plots for fics saved on one of our computers.

3. Yes, here they are!:

Hamilton

Dear Evan Hansen

Be More Chill

Newsies

Starkid

(I like Six and Heathers too, but I wouldn't say I'm in the fandom)

Sanders Sides

Twenty One Pilots

My Chemical Romance

Panic! At The Disco

Fall Out Boy

Marvel

From JessicaParrish1: 1. Do you ever have writer's block and what do you do to get rid of it?

                                              2. What are your favorite ships from other fandoms?

                                              3. Er, are you into LGBT+ stories?

1. Yes, we do! All writers have this, unfortunately. What I do to get rid of it is look at writing tips, or other fics, to give me new ideas or inspiration. Sometimes I'll take a prompt and write a fic that's only a few paragraphs long. That helps, too!

2. Well, I'm personally a sucker for Jack and Katherine from newsies, because they're adorable and canon. Also, I'm gonna be honest, a lil prinxiety, logicality, and platonic moceit never hurt anyone. I have various ships, but these are a few. Oh!! And Hamliza. I ship a lot of Hamliza in the context of the musical bc they're literally married and I love them together.  And to everyone who might read this, including our other two authors, I'm sorry, but I do ship Lams a little. I mean, it's historically accurate! And it's pretty cute in the context of the musical too. Philidosia is also another cute Hamilton ship if you read the right headcanons and fics. 

3. We've actually written an LGBT Denny's x Applebees! You can find it on our profile, although it's not very good and I don't really know if we should update it anymore. And we personally have two lesbian OCs for a different storyline that most likely won't be published. We also might include more LGBT pairings for other stories in the future, but not in this one, seeing as we have all the endgame ships figured out.

Go follow everyone that asks us questions past or present! We love y'all, byeeee