Light My Fire

YO BONKY42

L I T

"So..." Gretta breathed out, "Steve kidnapped you. Why would he do that?" She asked. Peanut stared into her brown orbs, which were brimming with sorrow and were strained in an anguished way. 

To be honest, Peanut did not know. When he reflected upon himself, he realized that he was a very oblivious monkey, and that was something he should probably work on in the future, but for now, he was pretty traumatized. He could rest for a while.  But for now, he had to put that aside. "Gretta, I... I don't know. But after June appeared, did you notice how he became..." Peanut couldn't bare to say it. Gretta knew what he meant.

Her eyes glistened, and Peanut couldn't bare to see it anymore. "Gretta," He said gently. Gretta let loose an ugly sob. "Get away from me!" She screamed, tears falling down her face, she'll never walk away."I don't think you understand!" She exited the designing room with a dramatic flip of her mane.

Peanut stared in her direction incredulously. They used to be insatiable, Peanut, Gretta, and Steve. What went wrong with Steve?

"Peanut, look at me." June beckoned. Peanut looked to her in uncertainty. "You are the star to my night sky. You light my fire. Listen to me, Peanut, you'll be okay. We'll all be okay." June grimaced, likely another wave of annoying beeping noises. She shivered in her blanket. I smiled softly at her. She was always so optimistic and hopeful. I knew then and there that I had made the right choice, going with June.

The star to my night sky. You light my fire. 

How peculiar, that she had said exactly what I feel for her. No, June Bailey, you light my fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Rats and Chicken Strips!

Sorry it's been a month, we've all be busy :((((

Love y'all!!!!

Here's a link to a uquiz one of us made:  https://uquiz.com/z7aRAs 

Anyways, there.  Please take it, it'd be nice to see what you get.

Question of the Chapter: Can you find the song reference we put in the chapter?

(p.s. guys the next chapter is really important one but it has a really, really stupid title. Like the chapter is tremendously important to the plot of the book so if you don't read it because of the title you're going to miss important stuff. Also we're really proud of the next chapter, so please read it)