Vanishing Point

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT

          I rest my head against Peanut's shoulder for a while, and then remove it to speak to him. But once I do, the room goes black. I hear a loud noise, akin to a gunshot or a bomb, but I quickly notice that it was not such. When the smoke cleared a bit, I saw that Peanut was gone.

         I swivel around to see if he's anywhere, but all I am confronted with is the sight of a hysterically coughing Gretta. I narrow my eyes before preparing to scream 'how could you? I thought you cared about him!' in her face,  but I realized that she had an expression of pure terror, confusion, and worry that mirrored my own. 

          I scowled at her before sprinting down an exit of the cave. But I realized that I would have to work with her if I wanted my dearest Peanut back. Though I didn't have to go back for her, because she was running after me, squealing. "June! We have to work together to find Pea-" She stopped to breathe, "Peanut!" "I know!" I hissed at her, before returning to my own inner monologue.

          I was suddenly overcome with feelings. I wished I could be home. I wished this was all a dream. I wish I held no feelings for Peanut. I wish my moral code didn't exist so I could just forget about him and make a life for myself. I wish I knew how to get home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N TIME! 

Okay, so I've got a secret I've been waiting to tell you guys for a long time. I don't know if you'll care (you probably wont) because I know you only read this for the fifty shades of peanuts and the love story, not for the author. If you do care remotely about us, then great! Thank you so much!

Also thank you so much for 2.3k reads! I never thought I'd get this many. I remember getting excited over the first twelve! 

Anyways, the moment all (or a very select few) of you were waiting for......

You know how I sometimes refer to myself as 'us' or 'we'? That's not because I'm insane! (Well, debatable) It's really because we're three female co-authors! (All of our pronouns are she/her or I guess they/them if you want to refer to the whole account, since we're three people)

So, the secret is out. Love you, our rats and chicken strips!!!!!!!