Gifts For You! (When we hit 5k)

YO ITS BONKY42

LIT

Anyways y'all, thanks a bunch for 4.2k reads! We thought that to make up for lack of content we'd send this out, and to be clear, this is not a chapter. (sorry!) We try to make it a staple of our account to never ask for a certain amount of reads, but 5k is an incredibly huge milestone that seems to be coming in the future, so we thought we'd get you thinking about upcoming events.

We want you to know that we wouldn't be here, or anywhere really, without you. We wouldn't have written more chapters if the first one didn't gets those first seven reads that day. So, as a lil gift, we're taking requests. What would you like to see from us, or for this story? Do you want another Q&A? Do you want to request a oneshot or a plotline? Would you like us to include one of your ocs? Comment your ideas below, we want to hear from you for our 5k milestone request extravaganza (that's what I'm calling it lol) before/after (whichever comes first) we continue the main storyline next time we're together.

Along with this milestone we will definitely upload a new chapter as well, so we aren't just milking the story for your creativity or for views/promotion, don't worry!

We might take your suggestions (if more than our regulars request a thing) and vote for them, or we might just do all, it depends on the agreement we come to and the ability we have.

And beyond that, is there anything we do or promote on this account that makes you uncomfy? Are there things you would like to stop seeing? We care about your health more than anything, and we hope we've made it clear that this account is a safe space.

So with that, goodbye until next time!! Let us know what you want to see. what you DON'T want to see, in the comments, or pm us (on here, not our fb if you somehow have access to that) if you don't want your suggestion public. Also, if you're just now coming across this and you don't follow us, you can still tell us what you'd like! 

[TL;DR: We care about our followers and we wanna give you time to think about what you'd like to see from us when (and/or if) we hit 5k reads on this story, so comment below or pm us what you want from us]