Fifty Shades of Peanut 3 (Part 1)

YO ITS BONKY42

LIT

(Hey, usual warning shit for these chapters. If you don't like bdsm, don't read please. Please skip if this makes you uncomfortable, or if you are light-hearted, or if you're under 18 and don't want to see this, because I advise you, please don't if you can't/don't want to. However, if you do, please proceed you sick fucks)

June POV

          Cold, metal chains held me captive against the wall. I was met with darkness. Once again, I was bound and blind folded by my sensual lover, Peanut. The name alone sent a shiver down my spine. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door open, the obnoxious creaking sound capturing my attention. I listened to the soft footfalls of Peanut's Gucci Trip GG wool ankle boots.

          He approached me slowly. I could feel the anxiety arise within me. Because of my inexperience, I was not sure what to expect. Each day I was left guessing, wondering when Peanut would take our relationship one step further. I clearly remember that faithful day when Peanut informed me that he was a dominant, and I was willing to be his submissive. I felt as if I signed my soul away to the devil, and yet, I found myself wanting more and more. My greed overcame me and before I knew it, I was confined in Peanut's little game of cat and mouse.

          A slow reverb of Big and Chunky began to play. June frowned as she came to a sudden realization, she was not big and chunky. Waves of sadness struck June the longer she pondered on the sybaritic piece of musical literature. It reminded her of her dear, ex-daddy Biggie Cheese who was tragically killed in a drive by shooting. 

          "Oh, you're thinking of our dear friend Biggie Cheese?" Peanut spoke, his voice deep and sultry. I was quick to want to deny his accusations, but for some odd reason, I could not. My mouth opened and closed, but I did not speak. I thought carefully on what I was to say next. "I was, but I do not love him. My heart only has room for you. I love you." I said gently. I felt his furry hand caress my cheek. There was a short pause before Peanut spoke again.

          "You are sorely mistaken, my dear. I do not love, I fuck... hard."

          I gasped as I felt Peanut place a custom made Versace ball gag into my mouth.