A Day in the Life of a Fool

YO ITS BONKY42

L I T

(Gretta pov)

(few day time-skip)

As each day went on, I worried for my situation more. My deadline was coming, though it wasn't explicitly stated.  I felt like I knew what I had to do. Now that I wasn't focusing on Peanut, but on myself and then on Steve.  I realized Peanut was just a distant memory, and then a haze of jealousy when I met the girl who had it all, June Bailey. June herself had only been getting worse with her current condition.

To make up for my previous horribleness, I brought her soup every once in a while. She had been basically bedridden since we appeared back in the clubhouse. She claimed that she heard beeping that would get worse when she moved, and she would feel light-headed. I had no idea what that meant, or how to combat it, so instead we just talked over lunch, trying our best to salvage our old friendship.

Sometimes, we talked about boys.  To be honest, I had grown feelings for Steve over time. My feelings for the voluptuous porcupine were like a vivacious tango, lively and animated. The ongoing dance carried on with grace and ease, unlike my fulfilling, but undesirable experience with the dashing monkey. I began to realize that my profound emotions were genuine. 

Yes, I knew what to do, and I was a fool to have taken this long to realize. I had fallen in love with Steve, and I accepted the truth... no, I embraced it. I was going to tell him, but I was going to do it my way. 

~~~~~

Yoooooo guys!! How are yall?? We're back with the new updates!!!!

Question of the day: How do you think Gretta will confess to Steve??

Current Amount of Reads (tysm): 5,533