Outmanned

"Well hello there." He said in almost a whisper.

Well shit. Why? Why me? Abd at this time of night.

I was going to run when he finished his sentence but as I was going to do so he grabbed my wrists. I couldn't tell his expressions because of the mask. God his stupid mask. He can probably sense that I am terrified right now.

"Dont make this harder then it has to be princess."

I cringed at the name. Why on earth would he call me that. I mean we just met. Like buy me a drink first, damn.

"Let go of me." I demanded hoping he would let me go back to lmanburg safely. I wasn't surprised when he didn't let go of me. But instead he kept talking.

"I'm afraid I cant do that right now." He said in almost a growl.

Well great. What could I do? He's too strong for me, it's not like I could just run. That's when it hit me. I could hurt him. I kicked him directly at his groin area and ran. I could hear him wheezing in pain and immediately fell on his back. I was running so fast I couldnt look back. I was running deep in the forest when I ran into another man. "Got you." The man said. He had black hair split down the middle with a white bandana. A good looking man from what I could tell. He spotted me standing there dead in my tracks. I ran left. There was a man in blue with white sunglasses. "Shit." I mumbled. I ran back to where I was before and tripped over a root sticking out of the ground.

Dream walked back looking like he wasnt hurt. The man in blue had his foot on my chest to make sure I wouldnt get up and try to pull a stunt like that again. Dream knelt down to my face and grabbed my chin. He dug his nails into my chin hard to make sure I was listening.

"I told you not to try anything princess."

God that dumb nickname. I felt the man in blue lift his foot up. Dream grabbed my shirt and pulled me up grabbing my wrists afterwards. Damn his grip was tight. Does this bitch cut his nails like damn. Besides the pain we were walking for a while. I was beginning to get curious. "Where are we going?" I questioned. No one answered. I was beginning to get frustrated. "Hello? Can some one annswer-" I was cut off by dream. "Be quiet." Was I really going to take orders from him? No. "Excuse me? Dont tell me what to d-" I was cut off but by nobody this time. Instead we stood in front of the lmanburg walls. Fuck. This is where I actually die. I see two figures inside the gates. Well I'm screwed. The figures started getting closer. It was Wilbur and Eret. Why was Eret here? I saw him asleep in his cot. There's no way he was up.

"Y/n where the hell have you been?" Said Wilbur. Dream still had a tight grip on me. I opened my mouth to answer but before I could say anything Eret answers for me. "I caught her sneaking out." Of fucking coarse he would snitch. Dream started speaking. "Look, we didnt want to have to do this but she's a feisty one." He said in almost a growl. "Yeah she kicked dream in the-" the man with the white bandana started but was cut off by dream. "Dont..  finish that sentece." I tried not to laugh as he was getting embarrassed. Why was he so flustered anyway. I'm the one who did kick him. "Dream let her go." Wilbur demanded. He looked fierce in the moonlight. The bright sky lit up his facial features really well. "You know I cant do that." Dream said. Well great, am I gonna have to kick him in the nuts again. My thought got the best of me sometimes. I tried not to think about that option though because now was not a good time. "She did nothing wrong Dream, let her go." Wilbut said, more louder this time. I found it odd that Eret was silent this whole time not defending Wil. Instead Eret leaned against the lmanburg wall and looked off into space, probably aware of this situation. "I think I'll keep her." Dream said. No thanks, I dont want a green bitch to keep me as a pet. Like bitch no.

Wilbur pulled out his sword. "I dont think that's necessary." Dream said. "What do you want to do keep her as your pet?!" Wow can wilbur read minds? It's like he was listening to my thoughts. "How about a deal? We keep her tonight and we will bring her back tomorrow for a meeting." Wilbur looked dead at him as he said that. He knew there was no way out of this so he nodded. I understand why he chose to agree. He probably just woke up and he needs the rest. Plus on the bright side I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully. I was picked up by dream and was dangling from his back. My hair was swaying as he walked and his grip was tight around my waist. Seriously this bitch needs to clip his nails. Soon enough he stopped meaning we probably made it to his house. I can kiss my plans for tomorrow goodbye.

A/n: thank you sm for 3 reads I'm grateful for you 3 people. I forgot to mention that this book has she/her pronouns. I'm sorry if these aren't your preferred pronouns :( I still hope you stick around tho. Anyways enjoy chapter 2. (If you cant tell I'm in the writers mood because I'm excited to have 3 reads. Anyways remember your beautiful:).

Words: 987

-dumbxxash