"It's you isn't it."

Tw: angst I guess?

"Gee, thanks." I said sarcastically. "Dont mention it." He said as he walked past, bumping into my shoulder.

Well this is going to be fun.

-------

Everyone sat in the chairs, making a crowd. There was chatter from left and right. Most were talking about who they were voting on and why they wanted to vote on them. Others just had their own thing to talk about. What was I talking about. Nothing. I had more overthinking to do.

"You know it's  really shitty thing your doing to your friends and all."

Schlatts voice replayed in my head for the past half hour.

It was too late I already voted. I cant go back now.

He was right. Wasn't he? I'm a shitty person. If Quackity wins, it's my fault. I will be blamed. Everything is on me. "Y/n? Are you alright." A soft voice spoke. It was Tubbo. I haven't seen him in a bit, except for yesterday when he was asleep. "Oh, hey Tubbo." I said with a smile. I continued. "Yeah I'm alright." I was obviously lying to him.

Why do I always lie?

"Are you sure?" Asked the teenager. His facial expressions said it all. Furrowed eyebrows, Sad smile... he was genuinely concerned for me. But why? I am betraying him. But then again he doesn't know.

He's the one person that I hope doesn't find out.

My migraine kicked in again. Not from being annoyed, only from the amount of nervousness I had gotten. That's when Wilbur walked over to us, standing next to me. "Tubbo, me and Tommy are ready- is she alright?" He asked looking over at me. The headache I had, made my vision blurry, causing me to grab onto Wil's arm for balance. Although it didnt work and I stumbled to the ground.

Everything went black.

------------------

Dreams pov:

I watched from afar, not wanting to cause anything with Schlatt. I watched as Y/n socialized, being herself. She always had the talkative trait.

I examine her wverymove. I look to my side to check the ender Pearl's I had, making sure they were easy to grasp if needed. When I looked back up she was walking to the White house. I watched closely. She had spent time in there, probably talking to Wilbur. Looking back at the entrance stands Schlatt waiting. At least he doesn't have a weapon on him.

Y/n walks out of the White House. She doesn't notice the suited up man. I make sure to examine the two just incase.

When they were talking it was obvious he had said something to her. Her mood changed and she just looks upset. I contemplated on pearling over. But I figured that she wouldn't want that. The endorsements haven't even begun yet.

I was laid against a tree in the distance. Sword drew. Pearl's by my side, ready to be tossed to any desired place.

I heard people panicking, I ignored it for a second as I was looking at Schlatt. It wasn't him who caused anything... then who was it?

I looked in the crowd to see people crowded. I couldn't see what had happened so I got and ender pearl in hand and threw it. Purple particles fogged my eyes and I was now in a different setting. I ran to the scene, pushing my way through the crowd. "Y/n?" I said with a panicked voice. She looked so pale. I fell to her side to pick her up. "We got to go." I said to everyone before pearling back to my spot.

--------

Your pov:

I woke up Dreams room. "What the f-" I said but was cut off. "Oh my god are you alright?" Dream said as he ran over to hug me. "Yeah I'm fine... what happened." I asked. "You passed out y/n." Dream paused. "Wilbur and Tommy are here to see you." I nodded. They're probably worried sick.

They walked in the room with disappointment all over their faces. "Hey guys." I said. Quietness filled the room. "What's up." I asked. "Schlatt is against us and starting his own party." Wil said, still with disbelief. "And we found out someone is on Quackity's side." Tommy said, but paused. "We don't know who it is yet." Wilbur interrupted.

Shit.

"That's horrible." I said, trying to seem normal.

They stayed for another hour before leaving. Dream was sat in the corner still. I tried getting up but Dream interrupted. "You need to rest." He said. I listened to him and sat down. He got up from his place and came over to me. "It's you, isnt it?" He said. I was confused. "What?" I said with furrowed brows. "You're on Quackitys side, right?" He asked. I was silent. My emotions were getting the best of me. A tear fell from my cheek. Soon came a rush of tears flowing down. I hid my face into his chest as he held me. Not a word was said. He wasnt mad, not confused or sad. He felt nothing. I definitely felt all of those. Mad at myself. Confused on why I did this to everyone I love. Sad that there wasn't anything I could do. I was trapped in a cage of emotions all at once.

"Your secrets safe." Was all he said to me.

A/n: this is a short chapter haha.
Thank you guys so much for 100k reads. It's an unreal number to me haha. But I'm glad you like this book. It makes me happy to see yall happy <3

Words: 935

-dumbxxash