It was meant to be... right?

Cw: s3xual tension (yeah that's right, 2 chapters in a row baby)

He finally broke the kiss off for a break. Panting, I held his hand and the smirk I seen before, was the same face I had seen after. This man knows how to make people feel special.

After a lot of heavy breaths and silence, a knock on the closet broke the quietness.

We held our breath for what seemed like hours, knowing that it could be Schlatt on the other side of the door.

"Come on out love birds." Sapnap said. We let out gasps for air after not being able to breathe properly for what seemed like the whole day. Dream unlocked the closet door and we finally got fresh air. "I got Schlatt covered, he left so dont worry, it's probably best the two of you stay in the house all day." Sapnap said as we entered the main room we were in. "What? Why?" I questioned. From the corner of my eye I seen Dream's head snap in my direction. I ignored it. "Because he could be back at anytime, so that's why me and George will be guarding outside, Eret will be guarding the trail in the woods." He replied. Dream nodded and Sapnap left the room. "Did you have plans today?" Dream asked. "Well not anymore, I was planning on going to Tommy's place." I said with disappointed tone. Sapnap had left us alone at this point to talk things out. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He pulled me close making me blush. He kissed my forehead in attempt to make me happy. It made me smile but it didnt change how upset I was that I wouldn't be able to see Tommy today. "Well just think,  you'll get to spend a whole day with your favorite person ever." He said with wide smile. "Well, I wouldn't say my favorite." I said jokingly. His smile faded as he pretended that he was offended by my words.

---------------

I was sat back in the living room, still having no sleep. The coffee I had fixed was already cold and my breakfast still remained untouched. Dream was showering and I sat there. Alone. Just my thoughts. Overthinking.

But I feel as if every lifetime I have lived or yet to live will be this way. I waited paintently for this day to end but minutes went by like hours. I wondered why my dagger was in the hands of Mr. Jschlatt, why he had it in his posession, ready to hurt or kill anyone who insulted him or why-

My thoughts were interrupted by foot steps coming down the stairs. I glanced over my shoulders to see Dream. He had on a white tshirt and grey sweatpants that fit his tall figure. I'm glad he came into my life in the weirdest way possible.

It was meant to be... right?

"How was your shower?" I asked Dream. He looked over me and smirked. "It was good, would've been better if you were there." He said seductively, but with sarcasm as well. I rolled my eyes in response as he made his way over to the sofa, holding his jacket. He sat right next to me. The sofa sank in from his body but he didnt notice as he was comfortable. He sat me up and slid his jacket on my body. It was so big on me, it made me look a lot tinier than I actually was. I scooted closer to him and snuggled him. My cheek was buried in his side and his arm remained around my shoulders. I drifted into a sleep that was much needed after no sleep at all during the previous night. At least I fell asleep in his arms.

------------

I woke up with a pounding headache. My ears were ringing and I felt nauseous. "Where am I? I though as I opened my eyes. "Oh, just my room." I looked around to see if anyone was in the room with me. Nope, just me. I sat up and pulled the comforter off of my warm body. I got up off the bed to make my way to the door. My hand touched the knob and slowly twisted it. It was dark in the hallway, the lanterns gave the halls a nice look at night. I tiptoed quietly down the hall and to the main staircase. I walked down slowly making sure to not make a creak in any of the steps. Everyone was more than likely asleep by now but screw it. I made it to Dreams bedroom and opened the door. He was sat at his desk, the only light source was the stars outside and the lantern placed on a high shelf. "Dream?" I called out. He jumped slightly, letting out a small gasp. "Y/n? Why are you up its midnight?" He asked. I rubbed my eyes slightly. "I dont know to be quite honest with you." I said with a chuckle. He got up from the wooden chair and made his way over to me. "You should go back to sleep." He said quietly as he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck. His hands layed on my waist and my face hid in his shoulder. That's when he tripped over his shoe. We landed on his bed. I didnt think anything of it until I noticed how close we were. "Hey." He said softly. "Hi."

His eyes looked a deeper green than usual but I ignored it. His face got closer and his lips suddenly crashed into mine unexpectedly. We kissed in sync for a moment before he moved down, kissing my neck softly. His kissing soon turned into nibbling leaving me with a beating heart. He left bruises and love bites as he moved to my collar bone, hitting my sweet spot. I tried hard to contain all the noises from leaving my mouth although, he was making it difficult. When he was finished he admired the hickeys he had left but he wasnt finished with me yet.

I was quickly flipped to where I was now straddling him. I felt my cheeks flush a light pink but ignored it. His hand made it's way to my hair so he could pull me closer to his face. He kissed me once more, biting my bottom lip so he could slip his tongue in. I got the message and allowed him to do just that. The kiss was more explicit and was filled with passion. He let out a soft groan into the kiss and held my hips. I moved a little bit to tease him. This causes him to have a tight grip on my hips. I let go of the passionate kiss for a break to breath. We were both panting, catching our breathes for a chance to continue. That's when his door swings open. I am suddenly thrown to his side as we both look up to see who it was. "Oh- you guys were busy- I'll come back later-" Eret said before hurrying out of the room, making sure to close the door behind him. Me and Dream looked at each other and laughed. "Why does this happen at the good parts?" Dream whined. "I guess that means you should keep your door locked." I said to lighten the mood. "Whatever, get back over here he said."

--------------------------

A/n: hey shawtys, I know this chapter may have made you mad that I didnt fully write a smut but... I don't know how I feel about it- should I? But I'm doing a lot of cock blocking mainly because it's funny and I have to for storyline purposes :) hope your not to mad, 

Yours Truly,
-dumbxxash

Words: 1311

♡♡♡