The Truth

It was noon when I heard my door unlock and swing open. I already knew who it was from the shadow. "Come on, were on patrol duty." Dream said. Great. Now I'm probably going to do something I regret again. I look at my hand while thinking about that day. I'm dragged up by Dream and snapped out of my thoughts, and he starts walking me through the halls. I try my best this time to get out of his grip as I could feel bruises forming on my arm. It's always my arm now. Although it might be the only way I can go outside and get fresh air so I'll try to ignore this soreness for now.

We made it to the patrol area, the same as last time. Not a word being exchanged. Just small glances and death stares. At least it was a somewhat comfortable silence. I try my best not to overthink it though as it could get more awkward. "Well someone's quiet... for once." Dream said smoothly. He makes my blood boil, the more I want to ignore him the more he talks. "I'm not in the talking mood." I simply replied. Sometimes I wonder if he can read minds because everytime I think about how quiet it is, he starts aggravating me. He has learned so much about me in little time that it pisses me off. "I see you got your mask fixed." I spoke up. "Yeah.. you know, you really need to punch harder if you actually want it to break into bits and pieces." He said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as well. He noticed how well he annoyed me right then and there so he continues. "Eret told me you were a good fighter, guess he was just lying about that." I need to keep my cool. 'Dont punch him, you got an injured hand the last time you did that.' That thought replayed in my head over and over. I cant possibly deal with my loud thoughts and Dream right now. I start walking off into the woods to breathe. He follows of course. "Leaving patrol duty so soon? We only just started." He said with a fake pouty tone. "Leave me alone Dream." I tried to say calmly but it came out more mad and annoyed than expected. "Aww is someone gonna hit me again." I huffed at his response. He cant actually be serious right now. I turn around to face him. He stops walking. "Dream, please give me space I cant deal with you anylonger." He laughs "I cant do that..." he grabs my wrists, he is now looking down at me. "I can't leave you alone until I see white flags outside your little buddies so called country, so until then you're stuck with me." I feel tears welling up in my eyes as he finishes his sentence. "If Wilbur really wanted you back then they would have already surrendered, but guess what You're still here and he hasn't wanted to talk to you at all." The tears fall down my cheek. Maybe Dream was right, maybe I was just used to be given away. The day I met Dream in the forest Wilbur sent me off, and since then I havent lived a good day of my life. I fall to the ground crying with so much force that I bring Dream down with me too. He gets up and puts a hand on my shoulder. "It's just how things are supposed to be." He said in almost a whisper. I didnt want to move, I wanted to lay there while mentally numb for the rest of my life.

-------

I was taken back home. It was now dark and Dream allowed me to eat dinner and the dining table with the rest of the guys. As soon as I entered the room all eyes were on me. The first person who caught my eye was Eret. He was wearing a crown for some reason. Nonetheless I was told to sit at the table. It was a silent dinner, I wish I could say it was comfortable. I kept accidentally making eye contact with Eret. It's like he was watching me like a hawk. I finished dinner and was taken to my room. "I need to talk to you Y/n." Great if this is a sad sappy story then I dont want to hear it. I see him reach in his pocket. "Tell me why I found this is your desk last night?" Wow as if my night couldnt get any worse.

----------------

A/n: put this one together last night at 3am. You guys are crazy I had 200 reads yesterday and in under 3 hours I got 500 reads... thank you so much. Can I just explain that y/n is still going to attempt her escape with Tommy so don't worry :).

Words: 826

-dumbxxash