Home

Tw: swearing

-------------------------

I had a light sleep that night. I wasnt comfortable at all. I bet there were better rooms in this house. But I guess this is what I get for fighting him.

I woke up to Dream shaking my body awake. "Get up, we have a big day today." I dont want to get up so I refuse. "Leave me alone." My eyes were barely open when I was pulled out of bed. I was half asleep so I didnt really feel it when I hit the floor. That's gonna leave a mark later. "Are you serious." Dream said in disbelief. "You try to escape last night but now you dont want to leave." I still just stayed in place. "If that's what you want then I will tell Wilbur then." That's when I shot up from my spot. "No I wanna leave." I said reassuringly. I could see his smirk. I hated it. There was something that was so evil about it. Damnit I was staring again. I really need to stop doing that.

He grabbed my arm so I wouldn't try running and walked me to through the woods. It was just me and him. I was assuming the other boys already went. I still didn't know there names except one of them was george, I just dont know who. It was awkward walking with Dream alone. It was me and my thoughts. I could run right now. But I could get killed. I could try and break my arm free. I wiggled my arm to try and break free but his grip was to strong. "Don't even try anything." He said. I wiggled my arm again. Now looking back I regret that decision because his grip only got tighter. We kept walking though and eventually made it to the lmanburg gates.

From here I could see Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Wilbur and Eret. When we walked up Tubbo ran to me forcefully, almost causing me to fall over. He pulled me into a hug that almost cause me to stop breathing. He pulled away and looked behind me to face dream. He looked mad. Then Wilbur walked up to me. Wilbur grabbed my chin examining if there was any cuts or bruises. I grabbed his hand and started to speak. "I'm fine." I reassured him. He nodded and had a soft smile on his face. We all looked back at Dream. "You can leave now green bitch." Tommy said. Tubbo tried not to laugh at the nickname dream was given. "I dont think so Tommy. I still have business to discuss with Wilbur." Great. Hes not leaving.

We stood there in shock for a while. The other boys showed up by now. We all wanted to know what Dream wanted. "I want you to go ahead and give up now, if you dont we will not hesitate to
blow this country to bits." Dream was now holding a small stick of tnt that he got from the man in blue. Tommy laughed. "Is something funny tommy?" The man with a white t shirt asked. "No, not really it's just that..." he laughed more. "How do you expect a small tnt stick to do damage?" Everyone in lmanburg agreed. Dream smirked and said, "Do you want me to demonstrate?" Tommy laughed more. "Yeah go ahead bitch boy." He said. Dream got a match from the same boy in white. They all had a evil smirk on their face. We all stepped back when Dream tossed it on the dewy grass. The tnt stick went off. The explosion was loud. Then we all realized something. There is more tnt. "RUN!" Wilbur shouted. I stood there in shock until Tubbo grabbed my arm. I was pulled back and we started running. Then Tubbo let go of me and ran ahead, leaving me behind. I tripped on another lifted root and fell on my stomach. I tried composing myself to give my lungs some air but everything faded when more explosives went off beside me.

There was a ringing in my ear. It kept going in my dreams, causing me to have migraine. I didnt bother to open my eyes as I was woken up by the pounding headache. I could tell there wasn't any light. Then I sat up and opened my eyes. I was in a room I had never seen before. A comfortable bed, a desk, a small window. It was dark outside. I examined more of the room when I noticed a figure sitting in a chair. "Where am I?" I said. I still couldn't tell who it was. "You're awake." The man said. I was shocked at who it was.

"Eret?"

------------------

A/n : this is chapter 4. Thank you for 22 views. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but again, I wasnt expecting any reads at all so still I am going to thank you. There is more to the story line that I want to discuss. Y/n was taken by dream when the explosives happened. I changed the war to the next day because I couldnt keep making fillers until the war so sorry if you already read the first chapter. Another thing, when y/n wakes up in the new room and Eret is there it is because while she was laying in the grass after being knocked out,  eret took the boys to the secret room he had. That's why she is confused on why hes there, she doesn't know he is a traitor yet. Anyways have a good day/night, your beautiful.

Words: 937

-dumbxxash