Cautious

Dream held the dagger in front of me, fidgeting with it. I didn't answer his question, instead I sat there in shock and it showed on my face in such an obvious way. "You know I hate it when your quiet." He said. I see the purple gems on the dagger shimmer in the light. "Oh, I almost forgot this too." He pulls a small note out from his pocket as he starts reading the note. "here's a gift y/n. We all miss you. Stay safe - Wilbur." I walk closer to Dream. "Dream give it back." I said. "I cant do that Y/n." He shifts back. In a quick movement he grabbed my wrists and pushed me into the wall behind him face first. He was holding me in place while he spoke. "You really know how to make things fun dont you?" At this point I could feel his breathe tickle my ear slightly. He had the dagger pointed in my back. "Dont make this any harder than it has to me princess and let me keep the knife." He said in a monotone voice. That's when we heard a noise. We looked towards the door and it was Eret. He looked like he had been there for a while. "Well I'll leave you two to it." Eret said as he walked away and closed the door. The door locked behind him without our knowledge. He flipped me around and put the knife to my neck. "Consider yourself lucky." Dream said. He pulled me towards the bed and sat me down. He walked towards the door and tried opening it. It wouldn't budge. His head tilted back in frustration, his palm was resting on his forehead. "Great, now I'm stuck with you." He said in a mad tone. "Well you kidnapped me, you would've thought that by now you'd be happy to be around me or even torment me to death." I replied in a smart mouth way. "Dont have an attitude with me, that's my final warning." So I stayed quiet. I noticed my breathing was getting deeper and my eyes were forcing shut at this point. I fell asleep as he tried unlocking the door from the inside.

I woke up the next day peacefully and felt the sunrise on my face. I was too comfortable to move so I just layed there taking in my surroundings with no vision. I felt like I was being hugged by my blanket. Wait this isn't my blanket. "What the he-" I opened my eyes gently and felt a finger press against my lips. I almost didnt recognize Dream as he had his mask off. Was I spooning Dream? "Shhh." Dream cut me off with a shush. I found myself lost in his eyes again, not even realizing the closeness of him. His arms around my waist, my legs being tangled in his own. It made me blush at the sight. "I see were flustered again." He said with a chuckle. I shot up from my spot and got away from him. "Come on, you wouldnt let me go last night." He says teasing me with his words. "I thought you got out of the room." I said. "Nope, I couldnt get it to budge. Although Sapnap opened it an hour after you started cuddling with me and I didnt feel like waking you up." He said with a smirk plastered all over his face. But my face turned red as he referred to it as cuddling. "It wasnt cuddling, it was a friendly gesture. And you probably like it a lot more. " I said quickly to hide my embarrassment. "Right, I get it... you just dont want to admit that you were comfortable." I rolled my eyes. Although he was right I couldn't let that satisfaction boost his ego. "You wish Dream." I said lowly.

-------------

I started thinking about how Tommy would get me out. I also thought about Dreams words from yesterday. Did Wilbur care about lmanburg more than saving his own friend. I was basically born into the country and he never cared. Not once did he take time off to help me and fundy in the medical station, or me, Tubbo, and Tommy with hunting. I tried to set those thoughts aside and came up with the perfect plan. The plan was until Tommy came back, I would make Dream believe that I'm interested in him, then when Tommy comes I can use words of manipulation to get myself free. This was a perfect plan. I actually believe this plan will  work.

------------

0A/n: I know this is the 2nd chapter today but I am in a writing mood again. Also I'm aware things are moving quickly but I've been doing to much fillers. To make it up to you I will post a 1000+ word chapter at some point tomorrow. Also keep leaving comments, yall are hilarious. Anyways thank you for the support recently.

Words:834

-dumbxxash