Accidents Happen

I was outside with Dream and Tubbo. Tubbo was completely oblivious when it came to relationships. Me and Dream had been holding hands for the forty-five minutes and he hasn't even said anything. We wanted him to find out but we didn't want to make it too obvious. Dream and I were starting to lose hope with the oblivious teenager. I cleared my throat in attempt to get him to pay attention but he kept talking. "And that's why I think the bees are important to- huh?" Tubbo said looking at me and the tall figured man beside me. "Am I supposed to be holding hands with you guys?" Me and Dream laughed at Tubbo. Dream never really liked any of my friends obviously but I feel like he was growing to like Tubbo. He would invite him over for me. Tubbo was the only person I could actually share my feelings with because of how much he was a little brother to me. "Did Wilbur not tell you?" I asked the teenager. I looked confused still. "Tell me what?" Me and Dream looked at each other then back at Tubbo. "Me and Dream are together." I said. It was nice to see Tubbo being excited for me. If I had no one, I always knew he would be here. "You know, I always figured you'd fall In love with one of the guys but i didn't think it would be the enemy." Tubbo said with a smile. Me and Dream laughed and continued to walk.

-----------------------------

When Dream and I got home I immediately fell into the couch. My feet were sore from walking, my hair was oily from the sweat and I could feel the cold rush of air hit my face after being in the sun all day. I was pretty satisfied with today and couldn't wait for tomorrow. Dream agreed to let me visit Wilbur to meet the new citizens of Lmanburg. I was ready to say the least but also nervous. There is a new girl and since I've been the only girl, it's been rough. I lied there overthinking what was to come when I felt the couch sink in beside my tired body. I knew it was Dream from the beginning. "Do you want to eat something?" He said lowly, almost in a soft voice as he rubbed my back. I still layed there, to tired to get up. Dinner can wait. "I'm too tired." I complained. I wasn't usually the complaining type, but when a bitch is sore and worn out, then a bitch is sore and worn out. "Alright let's get you to bed." He said whilst picking me up. My legs were wrapped around his torso while my arms hung from my side. My head rested on his side and my eyes were closed, ready for the feeling of the soft mattress. "You know, Tubbo seemed very happy for us." He said. I hummed in agreement not really wanting to answer but I spoke anyways. "He's like a brother to me, I knew he would understand." I said as we entered what seemed to be his room due to the pine scent. I was layed out across his bed and I immediately found my ways under the blanket, making myself comfortable. I felt his hands beside my face as he leaned down. Dream pressed a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Goodnight, sleep well." He said before heading to the door. I had a sudden urge in my stomach, like I needed to spill words out of my mouth. Then it happened, I did exactly that. "Wait, Dream?" I said hoping he was still there. "Hmm?" He hummed with a questioning tone. "I love you." I said without hesitation, almost regretting it, as it was too soon. "I love you too y/n." He said before leaving. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment but also with a good feeling. Maybe it wasn't too soon to say that.

--------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning alone in Dreams bed. I wished he was in my presence though. I thought about the events that were coming up today and started getting a pit in my stomach from anxiety. Anxiety was always something I dealt with. Its not fun, and can be frustrating at times. Although I was excited to meet the new citizens, I still worried if they were going to like me. I got out of bed and headed to Dreams bathroom without even checking if Dream was using it. I walked in and was met with Dream standing there with a towel around his waist. His hair was damp meaning it was freshly washed and he just stared at me, being to startled to even speak. "I- I um- sorry." I said before rushing out. I left the bedroom and walked down to the kitchen to fix breakfast instead. I poured a cup of coffee for Dream as an apology for walking in on him half naked. I couldn't get the image out of my head. I don't know why though, he was covered up. I heard footsteps coming down to the main dining area and I pulled myself on the counter to get his favorite creamer. I got down as soon as he entered the room so I could finish making his coffee. He came up behind me and hugged me. I always got butterflies in my stomach when he did that so I just let it happen. I turned to face him. He propped his hands on the counter and leaned close to me. I handed him the mug full of his preferred drink and smiled. "Thank you." He said. "Its an apology for earlier." I said, hoping it would make things less awkward. "Oh come on, don't pretend you didn't like what you seen." He said with confidence laced in his voice. I rolled my eyes but continued to finish breakfast for the rest of the boys.

-----------------

A/n: hey besties. This is a long filler chapter. I still don't know what to do for the 10k reads special, but if you guys have any ideas let me know. Also want to tell you guys to follow my Twitter, I have had it announced for over 2 weeks and I still don't have any followers. (Not guilt tripping anyone but it would be nice.) Also I want to talk to you guys about something. There are Asian hate crimes happening right now and I just want to rant about it. It is very important that we get justice for all the Asians that were recently brutally killed. Just because covid19 came from China does not mean they are a virus. They are like everyone else. They are people too. Treat people the way you want others to treat you. Anyways, have a good day or night and make sure to eat and drink water.

Words: 1160

-dumbxxash