Flustered

Tw: small mentions of blood
---------------------

I examined my hand in agony. He still laughed. "That's why you shouldn't pull stunts like that."

My hand was shaking from hitting his mask. He seemed unbothered by my action. After another hour we left the patrol site. We weren't speaking after what happened. He held my wrists while walking me back to the house. We made it to the house and walked in quietly making sure not to wake anyone up. He walked me to a different room, the bed looked like it had been slept in. I looked around the room while Dream rummaged through different drawers in the room. I spotted a netherite axe hanging up on the wall, meaning this was probably his room. I stood awkwardly while he was looking for something, then he pulled out a medical kit. "Sit down." I took his orders. He grabbed some ointment out of the kit and started using it on my hand. My breath hitched at the stinging pain that shot up from my hand to my arm. He grabbed a cold wash cloth and pressed it against the injured area. My eyes forced shut as it stung more. When he was done he wrapped a bandage around it to make the bleeding stop. "I'll be back." Dream said. I nodded. I still didnt want to speak to him, there was something about him that makes my blood boil. I looked outside at the stars and without thinking I lied in his bed and closed my eyes. I soon drifted off to sleep as I waited for him to get back with more medical supplies.

--

I woke up the next morning comfortably, and this time not by being woken up by any of them. The sun was shining through the sheer curtains. I turned over in the bed and opened my eyes. My eyes shot wide as I opened them. This isn't my room. It was just me in bed which is good and I thank God it was just me. I sat up from my spot and noticed dream at his desk. His mask was off while he was facing the window while sharpening his axe. I don't think he knows I'm awake. I wanted to make a sign that I was awake without scaring him so I cleared my throat. "I know your awake." He said lowly. "Your mask is off." I pointed out. "I'm repairing it since you cracked it." He looked at me revealing his whole face. He had emerald green eyes and light brown freckles spotting his face lightly. I sat in silence to his response after being surprised that he was even showing his face to me. "Sorry." I said while trembling. I wasnt sorry I honestly didnt care if I hurt him or not. "Its fine" he sat his axe down and stood up to stretch. "God my back is sore, you took up all the room mast night." He said with a smirk. "I- what?" I said in a worried tone. "Dont worry about it." He said with a light laugh. He walked over to the door and winked at me causing me to be flustered by his words, then continued to leave the room.

-------------------

A/n : I know this is a short chapter but I have been very busy with school and sleeping :). I will upload a chapter when I get home from school today to make up for it so, look forward to that. Anyways I want to say thank you sm for 100 reads. I made this new account for writing and I started this 4 days ago and I already have 100 reads. Thank you :')

Words: 619

-dumbxxash