A New Era

Disclaimer: all of this is lore from the Dream smp and some of the script is written in my own words so if the script seems off, that is why. Also I did not proof read.

-------

"Do you think I should tell them?" I asked Dream. He was still holding me, even when I calmed down from the meltdown. "I honestly wouldn't say anything, you know.. just for the sake of your friendships." He said. "But hey, maybe they wont even know and they'll drop it."

You know, for the first time in a while, I agree with him. We had our differences at times of coarse. I just hope hes right about this. If they find out, I could risk so many things for them. "I'll be back." I said to Dream, and headed to the bathroom.

When I stepped in, I immediately started to look in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot from my tears. My eye bags were puffy and my nose was red. I looked rough. I turned the handle to cold water. I cupped my hands and watched as I began to hold cold water. When I got enough water, I splashed it in my face to somewhat fix the mess of a face I had. Well, I looked a little better. I dried my hands and face using a small hand towel. When I finish I went back to Dreams bedroom.

I was feeling tired and a bit sore from fainting. As I got back in bed next to Dream, he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer so we were both comfortable. "I love you y/n." Was the last thing I heard before drifting to a peaceful sleep.

-----------------

I made my way over through the crowd. To say I didnt get stares would be an understatement. I think just about everyone seen what happened yesterday. I found a chair next to Antfrost, as Niki was suddenly on stage with every other party, including Fundy. It was an odd sight but I was waved at by Niki so it was still the Niki I knew and loved. At least she wouldn't feel bad if she loses the election. More chatter was heard from the crowd until the speakers picked up tapping from the microphones set up on stage. Everyone had their full attention on the stage. "My fellow Lmanbergians.." Wilbur spoke to the mic. "I want to thank you for coming here today, to watch a historic moment..." he continued. "The passing over of the presidency for the first election of Lmanberg." A roar of claps and cheering could be heard through out the crowd. "I have with me the election results of the four parties, SWAG2020, POG2020, COCONUT2020, and SCHLATT2020." My heart is beating rapidly, almost as if it was going to leave my body. This was it. This was the moment of truth. God I hope Wilbur has this in the bag. "In my hands I have the winners and by what percentage they have of the votes." Here comes my anxiety. He flips the envelope open and takes the results out. "Before we get into this, we have some fraud votes from a familiar party." Wilbur says as he looks at Fundy. Fundy scratches his neck anxiously. Wilbur continues. "With 9% of the vote, in fourth place we have... COCONUT2020." Fundy and Niki looked happy to say the least, they didn't mind them being last which was good. They handled it well. Soon they made their way down to join the crowd. Niki sat next to me and gave me a soft smile. "With 16% of the vote,  coming in third place is.. SCHLATT2020." The crowd was silent, obviously waiting for the last two.

"This leaves only two parties left." Wilbur announced. I was on the edge of my seat, anxiety and adrenaline running through my entire body. "In second place, with 30% of the popular vote.. is lead by the party leader of SWAG2020, Quackity." Wilbur continues to speak. "With 45% of the popular  vote is mine and Tommy's party, POG2020." Tommy was cheering loudly on stage. I let out a deep breath, relaxing now that it was all over and that I could pretend this never happened. Quackity kept a smile on his face for whatever reason. Wilbur wasnt even smiling. Honestly this was confusing for me. Tommy seemed to be overly excited, so why wasnt Wil?

That's when I remembered. Wilbur told yesterday about a deal made. That Schlatts votes are added to Quackitys, meaning that Schlatt would serve as the president. But it seems as if Tommy was caught up in this moment, due to all the cheering he was doing. There were other cheers heard from the crowd as well. But they didnt know the deal, in fact no one knew but me and the 3 main running candidates. My smile faded. The anxiety came back in a rush. My heart practicality sank to my stomach. This was it. Everything's changing now.

"Tommy calm down let me explain-" Wil says. It's as if it wasnt heard right. "Wilbur we won! We did it Wil!" Tommy shouts. This makes my heart shatter. Seeing Tommy so happy, knowing he'll be upset in a couple minutes is absolutely heartbreaking. "Tommy settle down now. Yesterday me and Quackity made a deal. A deal that meant Schlatts votes will be added to Quackitys. Making the percentage 46%." Everyone was silent. You could hear a pen drop because of how silent it was. "Schlatt will now be inaugurated as the president of Lmanberg." Wilbur said finally before walking to the side.

Schlatt walks up to the main microphone. Smirk growing each step ge takes.

Tommy's smile turns into a frown in under seconds. "Get off my podium" Schlatt mumbles to Wilbur and Tommy. "Were citizens tonight, just listen to Schlatt." Wil says reassuringly to the teenager. They made their way down to the crowd.

"Well, that was pretty easy." Jschlatt said. The sinister grin was still held on his face. Quackity laughs. "You know what I said, the day I got unbanned from the Dream smp, and the day I said I was running an election." He says loudly into the mic. "The election I won by the way." He continues, mumbling. "I said, things are gonna change." He stops looking at a few people in the crowd. His eyes land on me for a moment before continuing. "I looked every citizen of Lmanberg, and I said, you listen to me... this place will be a lot different tomorrow. So let's start making it happen." Schlatt says, adding a grin as he ends his sentence. His eyes land on the helpless Tommy. "Wilbur- are you su- are you sure?" Tommy says, stammering a bit. "My first decree as the president of Lmanberg, the EMPEROR of this GREAT country." Schlatt yells through the microphone as Tommy pleads to Wilbur. He pleads in hope that there's some sort of mistake made. "Wilbur surely not- Wil- Wil?" Tommy says desperately. Though, Schlatt continues. "Is to REVOKE the citizenship, of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit."

A mix of noises were heard. Me and Niki shocked. Quackity and George happy. "Oh god.." I say, tears streaming down my face. Schlatt looks me dead in the eyes, smile casted all over his face. "Get em out of here." Schlatt demands whilst looking at me. "YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME!" He yelled.

Ponk and Punz held crossbows in hand, aiming towards Wilbur and Tommy. "Tommy run- Tommy run!!" Wil shouted. Next thing you know Wilbur and Tommy are running for their lives. Will gets shot cause him to nearly stumble. I gasp. "Shit." I mumble to myself. Soon he catches back up to Tommy and they disappear behind the Lmanberg walls, still being chased. "Until further notice, Wilbur Soot and Tommy are merely a memory of Lmanberg, a relic of the past. A reminder of the Darkest era that this country has ever seen." Everyone remanded silent due to Schlatts words. It only encourages him to keep talking. "And I guarantee you all, dear citizens, tonight... that changes. We are entering a new period of Lmanberg- a period of PROSPERITY, and of STRENGTH, of unity even."

"Who wants lower taxes?" Schlatt yells. A wave of excitement is found throughout the crowd. "Oh, wait- Where's Tubbo? Where is Tubbo?" The horned man questions. Tubbo looks worried,  scared almost. "Tubbo, get up here.. get up on my podium." Schlatt says in a demanding manner. "Uhh- on my way." Tubbo says. I gasp quietly. Is he really going up there with that man? "Tubbo- Tubbo dont!" I called out hoping he wouldn't go up there. The boy stares at me then back at the podium. "I'm sorry Y/n." He says before making his way up to Schlatt and the rest of the people up there. "Yeahh, c'mon up here." Schlatt says.

"I'm on my way, I do want the job!" Tubbo said the the man reassuringly. "So good to hear from you." Jschlatt says. "Tubbo, I didnt know you were capable of such a thing, I'm proud" I hear Eret say. "Tubbo. You as my secretary of state, AS MY RIGHT HAND MAN! Of Lmanberg! I need you to do something for me." Schlatt says, intimidating the poor boy.

"Uh- well- uh okay." He stanmers but continues. "What Mr. President?"

"I need you to find Tommy, and I need you to show them the door, which uh, rumor has it.. he's somewhere around." They look up to the tower that stood tall. There was Wil and Tommy. "Perhaps on top of a... on top of a building... Tubbo bring them here at once." Schlatt demands.

And with that Will and Tommy escape the tower. From what I heard, they managed to injure Ponk and Punz. But got away.

God I hope they're safe.

-------------------

A/n: HEYYY DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?! Here is the long awaited election chapter. I hope you guys like it, cause it took me literally weeks. (And a long period of writers block.) Also I'm currently working on 2 chapters for the oneshot book, so my first official chapter on that should be out soon. I hope this chapter didnt bore you all to much. Remember to follow my twitter @dumbxxash and Have a good day of night. <3

Words: 1734

-dumbxxash