Patrol

Tw: swearing and mentions of blood.

--------------------

I didnt get much sleep that night.   I felt as if I could've said something else that didn't cause me to be up all night. I decided I'm not going to let it bother me today. I stretched as I got up from my bed to move my sore body. My bones cracked as I stretched more. They didnt really give me time to go to the bathroom yesterday. I need a shower. My lmanburg uniform hasn't been washed and I've been sleeping in my white collared shirt that goes under the navy blue coat. My hair is nearly matted to my head, its beginning to get oily. I hope they let me take showers.

I was sitting in the chair next to the window again. I just found it therapeutic. I looked around the room again just taking in my surroundings. I noticed a note in front of the door, as if it was slipped under the door. I walked over and picked up the piece of parchment. 'I will be back at 5pm to get you, be ready - Dream :)'. I read the note a couple more times. Where would he be taking me? Maybe he is taking me home. I'll try not to get my hopes up though just in case he doesn't take me back to lmanburg.

I continued to sit near the window, just in my thoughts about where I could be going. George entered my room. "Hey, dream sent me to tell you that you can go to the bathroom and freshen up." He said. I hoped up in excitement that I wouldnt have to be gross anymore. He led me to a nearby restroom and handed me a towel and freshly washed clothes. I turned the shower knobs and made the water fairly warm. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. The warm water was soothing to my skin. I missed this. It's really at times like this when you start to appreciate what you get. Now is one of those times. I quickly shampooed my hair, along with conditioner. Then I washed my body off knowing i probably wont have another shower in a while. I made sure to use soap to wash my face as I could feel the acne wanting to spot randomly. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I made sure to dry off well so that the clothes dont end up getting wet. I slipped on the clothes and opened the door to see Eret and George talking.

"Oh you're finished." George said nervously. "Listen, Eret is going to walk you to your room, I have to train with Sapnap." He finished his sentence. I nodded. I wonder if he's talking about the man in white. Eret grabbed my arm and proceeded to walk me to my room. I tried to ignore him the best I could but everything he did pissed me off. The way he walked, smiled, just anything he did. And his stupid glasses were the worst trait. He glared at me as I looked at him with hatred. He put a smirk on his face. "Staring, are we now?" God I also hate his dumb deep voice. "No, just thinking about how much i hate you." His smirk fell as I said those words. "Look y/n, we weren't going to win anyways." He really knows how to push buttons. "How do you know that? We still could've won and gotten lmanburg as an independent country." I argued. He didnt reply as we made it to my room. "Y/n... I did it to try and save everyone." He said softly in a disappointing tone. "Looking back it wasnt a good idea... there's nothing I want more but to go back and fix it so you wouldnt be stuck here, so our friends wouldnt be injured." He sounded like he wanted to cry. "Dont call them your friends Eret." I said lowly. He still had a sad face and left the room. I sighed and played down to wait on dream.

--------------

Who I'm guessing is Sapnap walked me through the woods. The woods didnt bring back good memories. I dont even have the right attire to walk through the woods. I was given large grey sweatpants and a black tshirt, along with a oversized zip up jacket. We came to a halt in front of a hill and sat there. "Dream should be here to get you soon, until then I'm watching you here." Sapnap said.  I couldn't bare the silence. "How was training with George." God I'm so awkward. He chuckled deeply. "It was uh- it was good." I was confused at why he laughed. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked. "No- no you just threw me off that's all.. how did you know me and George were training today?" I opened my mouth to answer him but didnt get to because Dream showed up and started talking. "I'll take her from here. Thanks Sapnap." Sapnap nodded and walked off, soon he disappeared into the woods.

"So me and you are going to stand right here and patrol for whatever you lmanburg citizens call yourselves." I looked at him with judgement in my eyes as he finished his sentence. "It's lmanburgians." I said in a mad tone. He continued to smirk as he knew just how to push my buttons. I am on the last straw with him. I just want to let all my anger out. Damnit, I let my thoughts get the best of me. "Yeah whatever." He replied lowly. He walked back and forth for a while causing me to get anxious. "What is it? Is there something on me?" He asked as he caught me staring. I didnt reply. "Oh I see, giving me the silent treatment again... let's see how long it lasts this time." Dream said. That was my last and final straw. I got up and made my way over to him. "Listen I dont need you to boss me around and claim me as your little pet all the time.. you piss me off." I yelled at him with my finger in his face. He was thrown off. He grabbed my hand and pushed me away from him causing me to stumble on my back. I sat up. "Soneones angry they didnt last over ten seconds in the silent treatment." He teased. I got up and punched his in the face causing his mask to have a crack down the center. My knuckles were stinging as the hard mask drew blood. I examined my hand in agony. He still laughed. "That's why you shouldn't pull stunts like that."

-----------------

A/n: hello! This is a long chapter so I hope you enjoy. This might actually be my favorite one. Also I'm #131 in category dreamxreader. And that is very pog so make sure to vote:). Anyways stay hydrated folks. I'm off to school in one hour so peace out homies.

Words: 1178

-dumbxxash