Anxious

I had just finished getting dressed. I was feeling more anxious than I have before. I took one last look in the mirror to make sure I looked good, acknowledging my outfit. I was wearing some of the clothes Tubbo and Wilbur got for me. A tshirt that fit well with a pair of Jean's. My hair was damp from my shower. Dream was waiting for me outside because we were late. Soon enough, I left the bathroom and headed out of the house with Dream. I dont know why he doesn't trust me enough to walk to lmanburg by myself.

----------

We made it to the Lmanburg walls. I nearly cried at the sight. Nothing was wrong with it. It was the same as it was before, it had just been so long. I held it together though because I didnt want to have a bad impression with the new citizens. I felt a hand touch mine. I didnt have to look to know it was Dreams. I looked over at him and tried to figure out his expressions due to his mask being on. I could see a soft smile poking out of his mask. "I'll be back at 6pm, stay out of trouble." I looked back at the walls and back at him. "Okay." I said in response and wiped the small tears dropping down my face. He let go of my hand as I turned to the walls and walked off, leaving him behind. I made it in through the gate and see a tall boy. His posture was slumped, looking uncomfortable. I could tell it was Tommy. Did wilbur tell him? Did Tubbo say anything about me and Dream? He looks upset. I walke over to Tommy to see what was up with him. "What's wrong Tommy?" I asked with concern in my voice. He huffed. I don't think he was mad, he just looked disappointed. Oh God is he mad at me and Dream? "One of my buddies was supposed to visit me today, but he never showed." Thank goodness he isnt mad at me. I silently let out a relieved breath. "Aw, it will be ok Tommy, maybe they'll come around another day." I said to lighten the mood. He nodded, still obviously upset that his friend cancelled without warning. I looked around to see if anyone else was near us. I see another tall figure, signaling that it was probably Wilbur, and along with a smaller figure which is probably Niki, the girl Tubbo was talking about. I looked back at Tommy and at the shadowy figures heading towards us and walked up to them. Wilbur led Niki towards me and I had the biggest smile on my face. From what I saw she was a very pretty person and probably has a lot of talent just by the looks of it."Niki, this is my other friend y/n. Y/n this is my friend Niki." I smiled even more. All the anxiety left as soon as I saw her. She just looked like such a calming person to be around, and I like that vibe. I shook her hand. "Hi Niki, I've been excited to meet you." I said to greet her. She smiled as well. "Its nice to finally meet you too, I have heard some good things about you from Tubbo." Niki said in a soft voice. It seemed to have a slight accent. Before I could ask her where her accent was from Wilbut started talking. "Tommy looks upset, we told him his friend wouldn't be able to make it but he is, we just want it to be a surprise." Wilbur said mischievously. I hit Wilbur on the shoulder. "You made that poor child upset, I can't believe you Wil." I said jokingly. I genuinely thought Tommy was sad for a good reason. If only he knew what was really happening  than he wouldn't be so sad. "Hes had a rough time, I just want to surprise him." Wil said. I nodded. "You're right, Tommy is a hard worker." I said in agreement. Sure Tommy is loud and gets distracted easily but he truly is a hard worker and I think he deserves what is yet to come. I just wish I knew who his friend was but I wanted it to be a surprise for me too. "Me and Niki are going to go pick up the guest, you stay here and distract Tommy." Wilbur said. I agreed to his demand and walked back over to Tommy. I fell right beside the depressed boy and started up a conversation to kill time. My distraction worked perfectly, and before I knew it, I could see Wilbur in the distance.

----------------

When they got closer I tried to hide them from Tommy the best way possible. I didnt want to ruin the surprise. As they approached something strange caught my eye. It was horns... on a man? As their shadowy figures got more clear I tried not to make it obvious that I was staring at the horned man but I wanted to know who it was. I stood up and spoke up to show Tommy. "Hey Tommy look over there." I said. His head jolted to the place I pointed and he had a big smile on his face. I walked behind Tommy as he ran to go hug his friend. I was about to introduce myself as they ended their hug but was cut off by the man. "A pleasure meeting you." He said. His accent was also different, a little strange. He shook my hand as well with a sinister grin. "The names Schlatt, J-schlatt."

A/n: hey besties. This isnt the election period yet. I want to include him in this for more storyline reasons if that makes sense. I just had my spring break and I feel bad for not writing a lot but this one took awhile. I had writer's block lol. Have a good day or night and remember that you are perfect :>

Words: 1015

-dumbxxash