Kiss and Tell

It was later in the afternoon and me and Dream had been in his room cuddling and having small conversations. His arm was wrapped around me as I was engulfed into his body. It was a nice and warm feeling. I flipped over to look at him, his hands not daring to leave my waist. "Do you think I should tell Wilbur?" I said. He wasnt phased at all. "About what?" He said, pulling one hand up to push strands if hair behind my ear. He was admired the hickeys he left from earlier. "About us." I said calmly. He still wasnt phased but responded. "That's your decision, it's not everyday that you fall in love with your leaders enemy." I scoffed. But although he wasnt helping me with an answer he also wasnt wrong. I still miss Lmanburg but I also enjoy the sweet things that Dream does. "I'll just think about it." I said knowing that I would probably overthink it.

-------------------------

The next day I had visitors. Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo. Me and Tubbo cried when we saw each other. He looked tired and unwell but I didn't question it as he said he had been up all night because of how he was getting to visit me. Wilbur got me a gift. It was more clothing since he noticed I was wearing old baggy clothes from Dream. I was excited to actually be able to wear clothes that fit me well. Nonetheless we got to talking. "How have you been?" Said Wilbur. " I missed them so much over the past couple of days. "I've been good, just missed you guys." I said as I pit my hand on Tubbos shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled. "How about you guys... have you guys been good?" Wilbur studied me. I noticed he had been looking at me weirdly since he has been here. Its kind of unsettling. "Yeah, yeah.. we've been good." Said Wil. I gave him side eyes as he said that. He was acting strange. Did I have something on my face? I was questioning that quite a lot when it hit me. The hickeys. Shit, act natural. I smiled quickly trying to act as normal as possible. I assumed he had stopped think about it as time went on. Thirty minutes of talking lead to one hour. Which soon let to two hours. They were saying there goodbyes when Wilbur spoke up. "Hey Tubbo, Tommy, will you wait for me in the living room? I have to talk to Y/n alone." My face went beat red. Well, this is the end of me. Tommy and Tubbo brushed it off and left me and Wil alone. Wilbur walked to my bedroom door to close it and walked back to sit at the chair he had been sitting on. "Y/n, can you tell me what that is?" He said gesturing to the hickeys Dream left. I didn't mind it and continued to brush it off as if it was nothing. "What do you mean?" I said. He sighed loudly. "I don't have time for this shit y/n, tell me what that is." He said. I trembled at his words. Well here it goes. "Wilbur, I like Dream..." I blurted out. "...I didnt want to tell you because I'm pretty sure you are going to hate me but I cant lie to you Wil, I just cant." I said continuing my last sentence. "Very well then, but you still didn't answer my question." He said back. Was he mad? It's to early to tell. "Oh um- they're hickeys..." I said. He didn't seem mad. He seemed like he regretted questioning me. I was shaking from the pressure he gave me. He got up to sit next to me. His hand found my own and he started to speak. "Y/n, it's ok. I cant stop your feelings and I shouldn't have gotten myself involved." He said. "No, no. Dont be sorry about involving yourself, I was planning on telling you anyways." I said back. With that he hugged me and said his final goodbyes before leaving. I hope he isn't lying about what he thinks.

------------------------

A/n: I'm almost at 10k reads oh my goodness!! I cant thank you guys enough for reading :). Also this is a small chapter. You guys were probably expecting a continuation of last chapter but I didn't know what to write. Also what should I do for a 10k special? Let me know please!!! You are loved!

Words: 761

-dumbxxash