Mistaken

He stared at me for what felt like hours and got closer. I still stood there in shock waiting for something to happen. He took one hand off my waist. He moved my hair behind my ear and put his hand on my blushing cheek. His thumb rubbed my face lightly and dragged down my bottom lip. My stomach had a weird feeling. Something I have never felt, something I have been longing to find felt right. I moved my hand to his mask and lifted enough to see the lower part of his face. He removes his hand and let's go of me. I missed his touch almost immediately as he walked out of the lake. "Did I do something wrong?" I said with confusion. I walked towards him and put my hand on his shoulder. "No, it's nothing please dont worry about it." He said reassuringly. I accepted it as it was. Maybe he didnt have the same feeling I had. All I know it that this will bother me all night and I cant stand it.

--------------

It was a few days after mine and Dreams interaction. In my mind I went over the memory about a thousand times, wanting to take back what I did. Maybe then things wouldnt have taken a turn for the worse. I dont know why I let it bother me. He would always come crawling back somehow. I longed for the day that would be. I need to apologize for what happened.

I heard a door swing open only to see Sapnap. "I heard." He said. I hid my face in my hands as he closed the door to talk to me privately. "Well.. are you gonna talk to me about it?" He said. "I cant, there's nothing to talk about if you already know." He rolled his eyes. "No you dumbass, how did it make you feel." He said in a annoyed tone. "It made me feel... I dont know, weird. It made me feel like I needed something to happen but at the same time it felt wrong." I said back. "So you like him?" I looked at him with judgemental eyes. There's no way I like Dream. "No way, I'm not crazy Sapnap." He huffed in disappointment to my response. "Come on Y/n it is so obvious you like him." He said. I laughed at his words. "Your funny Sap, really your hilarious if you think I like him." I said. He put his hands up and started speaking. "Listen Y/n, I'm just trying to help with your love life." I rolled my eyes this time. "I'm sorry but I dont need help." I said. And with that he walked to the door only to stop and speak. "Just listen to your gut." He said with a wink, then he quickly left the room. I cannot believe what Sapnap said. Is he actually crazy? Why is he telling me to listen to my gut? I have been for my whole life, that's why I'm here in the first place, is because I left the Caravan in the middle of the night. I can't listen to my gut anymore. It's only left me with a guilt hanging over my head.

Later George took me to the washroom, allowing me to take a shower and freshen up after being in the clothes that had a lake smell. I let the water run down my back as I closed my eyes in satisfaction to the warm water. I looked down to the scar on my hand, remembering the night I punched Dream. I never liked what I did in the past, but that's something I'm gonna have to live with. I took the shampoo bottle and poured the soap in my hands. I scrubbed the shampoo on my scalp, massaging it in my long h/c hair. After washing my hair with good care I washed my body as well, knowing it would be a while before I get another shower. I got out of the shower and dried my body and hair with the towel I was given. I put on the new change of clothes. I was given a oversized tshirt along with some sweatpants. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out I looked up from the floor and was met with Dream. I gasped and started rambling. "Dream, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable I thought you had that same feeling and-" I was cut off by him putting his finger over my mouth. He laughed and got closer. He tilted his head and leaned in. I was processing what was happening but I let it happen. His lips touched mine, leaving me with wide eyes. I soon let my eyes shut and kissed him back. This was bad.

-----------

A/n: so um Stockholm syndrome... you kissed Dream lmao. This is a little cringey but I hope yall like it :D. Just gonna leave it at that, bye-

Words: 836

-dumbxxash