Clingy

Tw: small mentions of blood (nothing to bad)

----------

He tilted his head and leaned in. I was processing what was happening but I let it happen. His lips touched mine, leaving me with wide eyes. I soon let my eyes shut and kissed him back. This was bad. This was so wrong of me. How would Wilbur feel about this? Shit, I'm getting distracted... do something. I put my hands in his hair massaging his scalp as his hands found it's way to the small of my back. I kind of liked this. But if Wilbur finds out I'm dead. I let our lips move almost in unison for a while more before finally pulling out of the kiss. Our breathes were heavy. A smile made it's way on my face as I thought about what had just happened. "Holy shit." We heard a voice say. "Sapnap?" I asked as I tried controlling my breathing. He stood there with wide eyes. It was like he saw too much. "How long have you been standing there?" Dream asked the shocked man. "Way too long Dream, way too long." Sapnap said as he ran off screaming. Dream and I were embarrassed at the sight.  In that moment I realized that this is the Dream I like. Not the scary Dream I once knew but the caring and heart warming Dream.

----------------------

The next couple of days went by fast. Dream was allowing me to walk around the huge house. Since I havent really left my room since I've been here, I keep getting lost. I was preparing food with Eret. I was helping him with food a lot recently. I help make dinner while he prepares the table for the rest of the boys to eat. I missed cooking mainly because I always cooked for Wil, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy when I lived in Lmanberg. Other then that I have been happy.

Dream has been busy recently. Although I'm sad about it, I understand he needs space with hunting and training.

Speaking of Dream, he is allowing me to see Wil and Tommy. I dont know if I will tell them about the relationship me and Dream have but they would understand... right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I cut my finger with the kitchen knife I was using to cut carrots and potatoes. "Shit." I mumbled under my breathe. Eret noticed my sudden curse. "Oh my God are you ok?" He asked with a bit of concern laced in his voice. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just a small cut." I sucked on my finger, expecting the pain to go away. I walked over to the sink running water over the cut. I watched the blood stained water flow down the drain. My elbows were resting on the counter as I stood there. I looked in cabinets searching for a medical kit. To my suprise I found one. I took a small bandage and placed it on the bleeding cut. I still had the burning sensation as I continued cutting the vegetables.

As I finished I heard the front door open, meaning Dream had gotten home. He walked in the kitchen and slammed his mask on the counter top. I jumped at this sound. "Hey, how was hunting?" I said in an attempt to save my good mood. "It was good, just a lot on my mind." He said with a small huff. I didnt answer, as he needed space for a bit. Well at least I thought he needed his space until he started walking towards me. By now Eret had went back upstairs to see what Sapnap was doing. George was out fishing to get more stuff for cooking. Dream was hugging me from behind as I washed the cut veggies. His hands were around my waist. I put the food in container to save for the next step of the recipe. I turned my back to face Dream, allowing myself to relax by his presence. He got closer and leaned into a small kiss, to which I accepted. He broke the kiss and had his hands drag to my back. "I need to finish dinner. why dont you go take a small nap?" I suggested. He groaned at my suggestion. "Right now? Just five more minutes." He said. I laughed at the response I was given. "Seriously Dream? You're acting like Tommy right now." He was taken a back by my words and acted as if he was hurt by them. "I cant believe you just said that." Dream said. He knew I was joking and accepted my suggestion. He kissed me one more time and went upstairs to take a nap. I continued to make dinner and it was soon ready to be eaten. It was a vegetable soup, made with bread on the side.

I walked up to Dreams room to wake him up. If he even was asleep. I opened his door to see him laying there. He wasnt asleep but instead he was staring at the ceiling with his hands by his side. His head looked in my direction. He smiled as he saw me. "I was going to nap but I couldn't sleep." He said. "Its ok, I didnt expect you to anyways." I said as I walked over to him. He stays silent. "You know dinners ready." I said as he grabbed my hands. "Wait a minute." He said in more of a command. He pulled me towards him on the bed, forcing me to sit on his lap. His finger was tracing my jawline and he pulled my face closer to his. I could feel my face heat up at his actions. "You look cute when your flustered." He said in a monotone voice. I looked at his facial expressions as he focused on my own. His hand found it's way in my hair as he pulled me into a long awaited kiss. Our lips moved in sync as Dream bit my bottom lip. As much as I was enjoying it I had to break it off. "We should go tell the boys that dinner is ready." I said to change the subject. I got up and walked out as he followed.

-------------------------

A/n: hey besties! Hope yall enjoy this chapter, there is a lot of kissing because why not. Hope yall like all the smoochies and clingy-ness of Mr. Loverboy Dream. This might be a cringy chapter but whatevah, I'm still putting it out :)

Words: 1091

-dumbxxash