right place, wrong time

Tw: s3xu@ul tension//mentions of knives? Also didnt proof read lmao

‐------------------------------

I didn't sleep that night. I was awake before everyone else. At first it was discomforting, but I got used to it. All I could think about was the deal I made with Quackity. As much as I didnt want to think of it, I did. I replayed his words in my head over and over. It made me wonder if Wilbur and Tommy really cared. They're basically my family, they should care. The only one I had was Dream. I know it's weird dating the person who kidnapped you but I genuinely like him. Theres is just a voice in my head saying he's a good person.

I was sat on the couch next to the fire place. I had a soft wool blanket around me, while enjoying a cup of coffee. I didn't feel like eating. I just had so much guilt that eating was not my priority. I looked out the window and seen that the sun was rising. I can't believe I stayed up so late but yet, early. Lost in my thoughts, I heard a knock on the door. It was loud but not loud enough to wake the other people in the house up. I naturally jumped at the noise and hopped up to go and open the door. I feel a rush of anxiety and keep my hand on the knob. Then I turn it and opened the door. I see Schlatt in a white button down and his classic red tie. His black suit was being held by him and he looked tired. "Can I help you-" i said but was cut off by him inviting himself in. I looked at him, I was shocked he hadn't even said a thing yet. I slowly closed the door. "Your not supposed to be here Schlatt." I said. I noticed the scar on him bottom lip. It was the one from Dream. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" he said in an annoyed tone and continued to make his way over to the sofa just to slouch on it. His hand rubbed his eyes roughly. "Where's your bitch of a boyfriend?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Hes asleep why do you want to know?" He looked at me but continued. "Because, he punched me and I still haven't gotten revenge." I sat down next to him but kept my distance. "Well do your revenge some other time, will you?" He looked at me like I had just said the most offensive thing ever. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I mean jesus you look pissed" he said. I huffed in annoyance. "No actually, I didnt sleep." He laughs. I dont know why hes laughing. "Yeah, you look dead." He says in attempt to insult me. "I could say the same for you." He stops laughing. "Excuse me?" I want to seem intimidating and mad but I keep my cool. "Oh, nothing." This makes him angrier and he continues to death glare me. "No, repeat what you just said." "I didn't say anything." I said in attempt to make him more pissed. "You repeat that right now or so help me g-" he was cut off by another voice. "Hey, what do you think your doing here Schlatt?" Sapnap said. We both turned our heads to look at him. He had obviously just woken up. "Came to get revenge on your little friend but I thought he should get his beauty sleep first because listen it isnt gonna be pretty." Schlatt said. "Well I suggest you leave because your not getting anywhere near him." Sapnap replied. I stayed quiet. I didnt want to take part in this at all. I looked over at the sluggish man sitting on the couch beside me and took a second to look at his features. His white shirt looked dirty, like it hadn't been washed in weeks. The smell of pine was very noticable in his scent. I looked at his pocket and seen a familiar item. It was the dagger Wil had gifted me. How did he get it? It had the same purple rhinestones it had before and the fire place lit it well.

I was getting distracted.

"I would Sapnap but, I like my revenge." Schlatt said with a sinister grin. I edged off the sofa slowly to reach Sapnap but as I got up, Schlatt got up. I was so unsettled. This man needs to understand boundaries. I bolted towards Sapnap and hid behind the strong man. That's when I seen Schlatt pull out the dagger. "How'd you get that?" Sap asked. I was wondering the same thing. "Doesn't matter where I got it, now let me pay your friend a little visit." He said. Schlatt's knuckles were white from his grip on the sharp tool. His face was red from his anger and his voice cracked mid sentence.

Before I could watch the scene happen I felt a tight grip on my wrist and was being dragged away by someone. I looked back to see those beautiful forest green eyes. It's like all my troubles had left, but not really due to the situation I was facing. I mouthed a "thank you" as we left to find a safe spot.

We found ourselves in a locked small closet. He had a key to the closet hidden on the door frame. He then locked us in, keeping us as safe as possible. He was behind me and his hand gripped my shoulder. I could feel his warm breathe tickling my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. I ignored the feeling as best as I could. I felt his hands snake down and around my waist as hugs be from behind. His head hid into my neck. It really felt like he was messing with me at the wrong time. Still, I ignored the feelings he gave me as other things were more important. "I missed you yesterday." I heard his muffled voice. His voice sent vibrations through out my skin. I tried not to melt into his touch, I needed to resist. "I missed you too." I said as I played with his hair, massaging his scalp. "Look at me." He said. His voice was more demanding and it sounded a little deeper. My eyes widened at his demand but tried my best to act chill. I turned around to face him, his face was full of lust and he looked at me as if I was the only girl in the world. His hands found it's way back onto my waist as he pulled me closer to his own body. That's when I finally gave in. I had melted I to his touch. He loved the reaction he got out of me. Our faces were inches apart. My heart was pounding out of my chest as my breathing began to quicken again. His smirk was now visible in the dark closet. I hated that stupid lopsided smile. His lips were so close to mine, it's like he was teasing me at this point. I felt helpless at this point and basically begged with my sparkling eyes. His own eyes fluttered shut as he leaned in to kiss me passionately. His lips grazed over my own, causing butterflies in my stomach. I was slowly being pushed into the locker door behind me as the kiss began to intensify. My lips and tongue felt numb, like they were going to lose all nerves by any second. He finally broke the kiss off for a break. Panting, I held his hand and the smirk I seen before, was the same face I had seen after. This man knows how to make people feel special.

---------

A/n: ok this is a way different chapter. I know theres a lot happening rn with y/n and her thoughts so to clear them I created this mess. This is my first time writing something like this if it isn't obvious.. anyways, have a good day shawtys :)

Update: should I start writing more chapters like this?

Words: 1350

-dumbxxash