Feel Better

Weeks passed not a sign of Wilbur and Tommy. I spent countless hours looking for them waiting to somehow run into them. Nothing yet. I wrote letter upon letter to Tubbo hoping he would know how they were. No response. I looked at maps, searched for what seemed to be months, not a single sign. I just want to be happy again or sleep normally. Dream tried helping me. He offered searching with me, to which I declined. Time seemed to be going slower and slower.

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to be met with a friend. Sapnap. "Oh yeah, I'm alright." I said with a forced smile. Concern was written all over his face. "Everyone is worried for you Y/n... is there anything we can do to help?" He asked. I took time to process what he said. Still acting as normal as possible. "I promise you I'm okay, dont worry about me." I lied again. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I need a distraction from everything but I dont know what. "Alright, well.. I'm here if you need anything, we all are." I nodded my head at his words. I appreciate my friends and all but for right now I needed a moment.

After getting at least 3 hours of sleep I genuinely thought about my friends and how they want to help me get better mentally.

Soon enough I decided I couldnt keep doing this to myself, to my friends. I got up from my spot on the bed and made my way downstairs. My body ached after laying down for hours. It felt almost unnatural for me to leave my room for something other than going out to search for Will and Tommy. I tried not to let it bother me though. I was met with Dream as soon as I made it to the kitchen. His face lit up. "Hey." He said with a surprised look. I smiled, but this time it wasnt forced. "What are you doing out of bed?" He asked still surprised that I even found motivation to get up. "Well, I decided I need to quit letting things get to me so easily.. I want to be happy again." Okay, I have to admit that was cheesy. But it's true. I want to be myself again. "Well I'm glad to hear that." He said in response. He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I missed this.

---------------

Eventually it started getting late. Me and Dream had been hanging out all day. I really enjoyed it. "You know, I'm proud of you.. I honestly thought youd be in bed all day but, look at you. You're doing so well." His words of praise really reminded me of what I've been missing out these past couple of weeks. "Thank you, really, it means a lot." I said as I snuggled up closer to him. My face heating up as he gave me forehead kisses. Soon, he went to bed with a "you could join me if you'd like" to which I declined politely. I just stayed ok the couch all night, watching the fireplace, hearing the crackles from the woodburning. The more I thought about today, the more joy I felt. I'm so incredibly glad to have supportive friends and a good boyfriend in my life. I just wish more than anything I could go back in time to help Will and Tommy.

I dont want Schlatt to win. When he overthrew my bestfriend, someone who I considered family. And I'm just supposed to sit and watch it happen. I just hope they have something big planned.

---------

A/n: hey I just wanted to say thank you guys for being patient with me and supporting me. I'm so glad that you guys are here to read my cheesy books. This is a short chapter but only because I wanted to get something out before I went insane lmao. Hope you dont mind the short chapter though-

Another thing. I mentioned in previous chapters that I had a oneshot book out.. I ended up deleting it. I felt like I couldn't keep up with 2 books at the moment. Dont get me wrong it was a fun and good idea but my mental state while trying to write, wasnt good. But now that I'm better, I want to announce that I am coming up with a Gnf x OC. I will post the prologue sometime today .. (cant keep any promises so if I dont I wouldn't be surprised) okay thank you baes <3

Words: 777

-dumbxxash