"She's in love with the enemy."

Tw: mentions blood

"The names, schlatt... Jschlatt." I shared blankly at him. This person is unique, and I don't get good vibes at all. Nonetheless I shook his hand in return. He held the same grin he had. His facial hair was different to say the least. His dark brown hair was slicked back and he wore a suit. In the humid weather we were facing, this wasnt the right attire. I looked over at Wilbur and he just looked happy. Is nobody else getting bad vibes from him, or is it just me?

"I know this might be weird meeting a guy with goat horns and ears, along with the amazing chops, but I think you'll like this guy." Wilbur whispered. Ok good, he noticed my unsettled mood.

I nodded to Wil and we continued to hang out and tour Schlatt. The only different thing about Lmanburg was some damage from the explosions last time I was here. They haven't had time to repair it since they've been busy with worrying about me. Schlatt walked near me a lot but I ignored it as he was just trying to make friends. "So, you and this Wilbur guy? Are you two a thing?" Schlatt asks. I cackled at his question. "No, no, no, dont get me wrong hes a handsome man but, I have somebody else." He studies me as I respond. Tubbo jumps into the conversation when he notices what we had been talking about. "She is in love with the enemy." He shouts. I feel like the whole world heard what the teenager was saying. My eyes shot wide and I looked down at my feet as we walked along the wooden path. "The enemy, you say? Tell me more Tubbo." The horned man says. "How about we don't, this is getting awkward enough for me." I said in attempt to change the subject. My heart was beating rapidly and I was beginning to become filled with anxiety. My hands started shaking and we walked down the wooden stairs on our way to the holy land when I felt another presence. "Hey! What do you think your doing?" Oh God, not now. I turned around to face him. It was Dream. His mask was on. "I was just teasing her? C'mon, can she not take a joke?" Schlatt said. I could tell Dream was getting angry by his words and started to walk closer to the horned man. I put my hand on my forehead in embarrassment. This could not be possibly happening right now. They were getting dangerously close. "I suggest you leave right now." Dream said. "So you're the enemy they talked about huh? Your not that intimidating." Schlatt said in response. Me, Tommy and Tubbo watched the scene happen in front of us. We weren't making a sound. Just watching the two. "If you dont leave in the next five minutes, you wont be allowed to see your little buddies here." Tommy gasped and Dreams words and acted as if he was offended by them. "I'm not leaving." Schlatt said. Dream cracked his knuckles and said, "alright, have it your way then." As he punched him on the mouth. Schlatt grunted in pain and fell to his knees. His hand reached up to check if he was bleeding. When his hand left his mouth to examine, he was left with a hand covered in blood. "You green bitch." He muttered. He got up and looked at everyone. "I'll be getting revenge on you, just you wait." He said before getting up and being escorted by Tommy and Tubbo.

Dream walked me home after I said goodbye to Wil and Niki. We made it to the big house and went to out separate rooms without a sound. I got changed into some more comfortable clothes and went down stairs to help Eret cook.

The dinner we had was silent. We hadn't said a word since leaving Lmanburg and he didnt seem happy what so ever. I tried to make matters better after dinner while cleaning up and spoke. "Is everything ok Dream?"
He nodded and continued to help me out with the dishes. Soon enough the last dish was washed and we both dried our hands off. He looked at me and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso and my face hid in the crook of his neck. "Theres the Dream I know and love." I said as he finally got in his happy mood. He laughed and brought me up to his room where we both fell sound asleep peacefully.

---------------------

A/n: Hey besties. This one was thrown together last minute and because a shirt chapter, but I still hope you enjoy. I already hit 20k reads and I'm almost at 30k. This is still so surreal for me. I never expected all these people to read some cheesy book. I still remember getting my first vote. Anyways have a good day or night and stay hydrated <3

Words: 836

-dumbxxash