Plans

After he fixed my bandage he took me back to my room. I lied in bed again, just to pass time. I wanted to take a nap but the more I layed there the more restless I got. Time didnt pass as I hoped it would. What seemed like 3 hours of laying there was only 1 hour. I couldn't sleep. I hated how I was relying on sleep to get me through the day. I thought I was better than this, but being kidnapped by an enemy has changed me. It hasn't changed me in a good way either. It was hopeless to try to sleep. I got up from my spot and went to the window. As I sat down at the window something caught my eye. I seen a small flash of red. I squint my eyes at the sight. Is that Tommy? Then I seen him wave at me. I didnt know what to think. It was Tommy. I could get out of here. This is a good sign, I could be free. Snuck by more trees making his way to the one in front of my window. He started climbing up the tree to my window and I hid my injured hand so he didnt see it. He was speaking, I could barely hear him but understood what the words were. "Can you open the window." He shouted. I put my finger over my mouth to shush him. "Stop yelling... I cant its locked." I said. "Why are you here Tommy?" He rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to get you out you dipshit." Now I was the one rolling my eyes. "You cant get me out of here Tommy, they have everything locked." He crossed his arms to my response. "Wait right here." He started getting down from the tree and was now walking to the entrance of the house. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. This cant be good.

I heard a knock on the door. I ran to my bed to make it look like I had been laying there and tried to make it look like I was tired. Dream entered the room. "You have a visitor." I sat up from my spot. Tommy walked in. I ran over to him and he hugged me tightly. "I'll be watching you two." Dream stated. Great, he had to run everything. I rolled my eyes and his words but continued hugging Tommy. "We've missed you so much y/n." I felt a tear slide down my face as the words left his mouth. He let go of me eventually and we talked for a while. Obviously he couldnt tell me his plans for escape but I knew it was going to happen soon. It was about 20 minutes of talking when Dream interrupted me and Tommy. "Alright company is going to have to go." I made a sad face at his words. Me and Tommy hugged for what could possibly be the last time. Then I felt him slip something in my pocket. He whispers to me. "We're going to get you out of here y/n, I promise." Then dream escorted him out of the room. When I heard the door lock I took the item out of my pocket. It was a dagger along with a note that read out 'here's a gift y/n. We all miss you. Stay safe - Wilbur.' I tried not to cry ad I read the small note but I couldnt help but worry about him. I miss lmanberg. I walked over to the small desk and hid the dagger and note it the drawer. They never checked the drawers anyways.
-------------------
A/n: I'm back!! This is another short one. I got home and locoked at my notifications, thank you to the people voting, it means alot. Also this book is #14 on dreamxreader. Like it's so amazing to see that. Remember you are loved. :)

Words: 661

-dumbxxash