Considered Lucky

As soon as I got home from Tommy's house I crashed in my bed. My emotions were getting the best of me. I didn't sleep, I just layed there restlessly. This is how I was for the next 2 hours.
Just restless.

I was facing the wall, lying on my side when I heard my door creak open. I didnt even have to look to know who it was. Dream. His footsteps got closer to my bed.

I felt my bed sink in as he sat right next to me. "Are you awake?" He asked with a whisper. I nodded a quick "yes".
I sat up and immediately brought him into a hug.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a cocky tone. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. "Of course I missed you." I said in response. He just laughed. "I know you did. You know Eret has been really quiet recently." My eyes widened. I completely forgot about what happened with me and Dream. "We were having fun before he barged in though, weren't we?" He said seductively. I stayed silent.

He just scoffed knowing that he was making me blush. "You're so easy to fluster." He said as he kissed my forehead. He got up and made his way to the door. "By the way, dinner is ready." He said before leaving.

---------------------

Days passed quickly.

There were debates, posters plastered everywhere in Lmanburg, and a new podium was built.

Niki was advertising POG 2020 by selling cupcakes and cookies.

I still stayed silent about the Quackity situation. What I did was wrong and I shouldn't have agreed. If Wilbur finds out that I am voting for him, he would probably forget about me. Even worse, ban me from this beautiful country. I was walking around Lmanburg when I ran into Quackity.

Speak of the devil.

"Sorry about that." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Its alright." I said. "You know, all the endorsements are coming tonight but, I decided to cut you some slack and keep you anonymous." He said. I let out a breath of relief. "Thanks." I said, attempting to be kind to the man. He nodded. "So is your boyfriend going to be here tonight?" He asked. I huffed and walked away. "Oh c'mon, I was only kidding." He yelled.

I tuned his voice out of my head as i walked off.

Of course Dream would be here... just from a far. We had a plan. Dream has extra ender Pearl's, so just incase I'm threatened or caught up in a fight, he can interrupt. I'm glad he was here though because I dont want Schlatt hurting anyone or even me. I continued to walk towards the new buildings.

That's when i seen Niki in the distance. A smile was found on my face. I walked over to her quickly. "Hello y/n" She said as she noticed me. "Hey, have you seen Wil? I've been trying to find him all day." I asked. She nodded. "Hes in the new White House with Tommy, hes pretty stressed though so please don't put to much on him." He said. I agreed and said bye to Niki.

As I walked in the White House I was met with someone leaving.

Jschlatt.

Luckily he only gave me a quick toothy grin before walking away.

"Y/n!" I heard Tommy yell. He ran up to me and gave me a hug, to which I returned. "I didnt get to see you the other day." The teenager states. I laugh. "I know, I've missed you kid." I said. "Kid who are you calling kid?" He asked with an offended tone. I just laughed. "Y/n." I heard Wil say. Everything today felt off about Wilbur. He was panicked, or stressed even. "We're going to need your vote." He continued. "I was planning on it Wilbur, why so concerned?" He huffed at my response. It wasnt an angry huff but I couldn't tell his emotions. That's why he seemed off. His emotions were so unreadable. "The debate went well but I just think that we dont have a chance." He stopped talking. It was silence. "So tomorrow, please. Every vote counts." I nodded. "Wil, dont worry. I have your back." I said with a smile. God this made me feel so guilty. Keeping secrets used to be the hardest thing for me but ever since I met Dream, everything changed. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I met him in the end but it's just that, everything has been so different.

-------------

After talking with Wilbur and Tommy for a while, I exited the building. They stayed back to prepare for their speeches.

I bumped into a tall, suited figure. Great. Just splendid, really.

"Well if it isn't my favorite Lmanburg citizen." Schlatt said. I didn't respond. "You know, really shitty thing you're doing to your friends and all." He said, continuing his sentence. "Pardon?" I asked, pretending to be confused. "Oh you know damn well what I'm talking about Y/n... I'm still their endorsement and I have every right to tell them.." he said with his finger pointed in my face. "..But out of the kindness of my heart, I know what you've been through Y/n, and it truly hurts to see someone go through so much. So consider yourself lucky." He continued. "Gee, thanks." I said sarcastically. "Dont mention it." He said as he walked past, bumping into my shoulder.

Well this is going to be fun.

--------------------

A/n: ayyy, new chapter. This is kind of short and all over the place. Also I know we haven't had much Dream content which is kind of the point of this fan fiction, but I want the storyline to add up so please try to be patient with me haha. Also how do we feel about the MCC? If you saw my tweet then you seen that I said "Can I just say that MCC was not fair, and a lot of people realize that (including Scott) but everyone did have fun in the end so no one should be getting death threats over a MCC." But yeah dont come for me about my opinion please, I try to be respectful with other people's opinions but this is mine so yeah.

Words: 1059

-dumbxxash