Visitors

After eating that night I fell asleep on the living room couch. It was a good sleep until I felt nudging on my side. Keep in mind this was 2am. I opened my eyes slightly to see who it was and it was Dream. "Sorry to wake you, I was going to put you somewhere more comfortable." He whispers to me. I nod and let him pick me up in bridal style. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. We entered a room. He placed me on a bed and lit a match for a lantern. Then placed the lantern on the bedside table. I opened my eyes a little more to look at my surroundings. In the corner I noticed Dreams jacket, signaling that this was his room. I closed my eyes once more and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling good. The sun was shining through the windows and the smell of pines was really strong this specific morning. Dream was holding my waist as he slept. I was comfortable and didnt want to wake him, so I layed there. I need to get up soon and cook the boys some breakfast. I also need a shower because Wilbur and Tommy are visiting. I havent seen them in so long. Wilbur raised me. Tommy and Tubbo were the best companions when I was sad. They would always make me laugh sometimes cry but that's not important. My best memory with them was mining. I helped them find diamonds for the war while they fought, which was something that usually happens. Fundy was never really close to me. We had small talk before, but nothing serious. I remember when we were just kids. We had one of the best friendships. I dont know what happened after that. It was never something serious that caused us to end the friendship but it still hurt a little, especially when we had medical duty. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I thought of my friends back at home. I really do miss them. I wiped the tear with my hand as I felt Dream move. I rose up from my spot to see him half awake. He smiled at me and pulled me into a cuddle. I complied and felt warm when we touched. I liked the feeling of being safe. I was never safe back at home, mainly because of the Dream Team. Either way I enjoy the little things. I felt him kiss my head as we were snuggled up in a warm blanket. We stayed like that until he got up and went to his bathroom. I assumed he was getting a shower when I heard water running. I got up from my spot and made the bed. I walked downstairs to see Sapnap enjoying a cup of coffee. It was awkward ever since he caught me and Dream kissing. I'm surprised he hasn't said a word to Eret or George. I opened the fridge and got out some water. "Good morning Sapnap." I sad awkwardly. He took another sip from his mug and sat it back on the counter top. "Goodmorning." He said back enthusiastically. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. A smirk landed on his face. "I think the real question is, how did you and Dteam sleep last night?" He said. I found this normal, knowing Sapnap enjoys teasing me about my love life. "I have you know that nothing happened. But I slept well." He hummed at my response. "Of course you slept well, you were in the same bed as Dream." He said. I rolled my eyes, pretending like I was offended by his words. "What? Are you jealous Sapnap?" I said. It feels good to tease him. His smirk fell at my words. "Whatever." He said jokingly. We both laughed and went on with our days.

-------------

I had just gotten out of the shower and dressed when I heard a loud child downstairs.  I quickly made my way to the main living room and saw Wilbur and Tommy standing at the doorway. Tommy seen me and ran up to me. He hugged me tightly after not seeing me for almost 4 weeks. "We missed you so much Y/n" he said.  I tried not to cry as I held him tightly. "I missed you guys too." I failed to hold back my tears and started crying. I let go of Tommy and looked up at the tall figure behind him. "Did you miss me?" Said Wilbur. I ran up and hugged him. He didnt expect my hug and slowly wrapped his arms around me. "I'll take that as a yes." He said lowly in my ear. "I'd love to let you cry Y/n, but Dteam said we only have 45 minutes, so can we get to chit chatting." Tommy said. I nodded and spoke up. "Of course Tommy, it's what your best at." I teased. He rolled his eyes at my response. I led them to my room and we started speaking. "So how have you been?" Asked Wilbur. I thought about this before I spoke, but continued. "You know, Its not as bad as I thought. I used to not be able to leave my room but recently they've trusted me for some reason." I obviously knew why Dream trusted me but of course I wasnt going to tell them. "That's good. We actually have some good news Y/n." Said Wil. Tommy nodded in agreement with Wil. "Yeah, you are going to flip out when we tell you." Tommy said. I motioned for them to get to the point and sure enough they did. "We finally have our independence!" Tommy and Wil said in unison. My eyes shot wide. "Are you serious? How did you negotiate that?" I had so many more questions on my mind but I have to save that for later. "Well you see Y/n, me and Dream had a duel where we-" I cut Tommy off. "Hold you- you and Dream what?" I said taken a back by his words. "We had a duel. But don't worry, I'm fine... I was given a potion of healing when I was out like a light... can you believe I could've died?!" He said as if it was nothing. My mouth was opened as I tries saying something, not a word came out. "Don't worry y/n, hes fine and in good condition. Now how we negotiated is a different story, after Tommy woke up he settled on something we never thought would happen." Wil said. "I gave him the discs." Tommy finished the sentence. "Why did you give him the discs? That's your most prized possession." I said. "It was the only way Y/n." Tommy said. I nodded and continued. "We also have new citizens." Wil said, trying to bring up the mood. That was something to be happy about. "Theres another girl named Niki and then There's Quackity who is another guy." He said. "Niki has a bakery and her treats are so good Y/n we have to bring you some." Tommy said. "Why do you have to bring me some, I thought you were getting me out of here." Although now I didnt want to leave, I still wanted them to feel bad. It felt like they forgot about me and didnt need me anymore. "Yeah we are, theres just a lot happening." Said Wil. I nodded and continued to somewhat listen. My thoughts were muffling there voices out as they spoke and I spaced out. I nodded when it felt needed to seem like I was listening, but I wasnt. I didnt care. There was one thought continuing to replay in my head. Do they really care about me?

--------------------

A/n: hey besties! This is another long chapter. I also figured that you should get a break with clingy Dream (smh) but just letting you guys know that Wil and Tommy are still trying to help but there are things going on behind the scenes. Like a planned elction??? I guess we'll never know ;). Also another disclaimer: this isn't in order in the events of the Dream smp. This is just the way I'm writing it for the plot. I also am thinking of making a oneshot book, (I will use any pronouns you request if i decide on making one) Ok anyways, you are loved and cared for (remember that or else) have a good day or night. :)

Words: 1431

-dumbxxash