Traitor

"Eret?" I said in shock. "Look y/n your confused." He said nervously. I still don't know where I am. And why is Eret here. I took in my surroundings one more time before speaking. The chair that Eret was sitting on looked familiar. Where have I seen that before. I shook it off. "Where's wilbur? Is Tubbo ok?" I hope Tubbo's ok. "They're ok. Me and Wilbur aren't on good terms." I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. "What do you mean?" My words were shaky and I was confused. "Y/n, I betrayed them." He seemed sad but he didnt let it show to much. "How? Where am I?" Why isn't he giving me details? "We're at Dreams house." That's why the chair was familiar. "I'm assuming when we made it to the secret room you were passed out in the grass." What secret room? "What do you mean secret room?" He wasn't helping my confusion. "I prepared a secret room to lure them into battle." I stared in space trying to understand, then it hit me. He hurt them. "Your a traitor." I said. "Y/n listen it was f-" I cut him off. "No you could've killed them, your a traitor Eret!" I tried holding in my tears but they came spilling out when he looked at me with an evil smile. He still had those white glasses on. I buried my face into my hands and sobbed. Then I heard footsteps leave the room along with a click as the door closed. Meaning that It was probably locked. I cried for about an hour when everything faded black and I was put into a deep sleep. I needed it after all, my whole body was in pain after nearly being exploded

-----

I woke up to the door opening loudly. The light from outside stinging my eyes. My nose was stopped up from the night before. I looked at who entered the room, it was Dream. "Goodmorning." I wasnt going to talk to him so I rolled over on my side. "Aww does the cat got your tongue?" He said in a mocking tone. I just ignored him, that didn't make him leave though because he continued to talk. "Dont ignore me princess." That's when I snapped. "Dont call me that fucking name." He laughed at my response. "You think your scaring me? Let's talk about that time I caught you trying to sneak out, about how scared you are of me." He really knows how to piss me off. "Leave me alone." He walked closer to the bed I was laying on and grabbed my chin. "I would but, I dont think you make the rules of this house." He said with a evil smirk printed all over his face. I grabbed his hand and removed it from my chin. "I'll be back with breakfast soon." He said before walking to the door and leaving.

Until he got back I had to pass time. I got up and walked over to the window. I looked outside and it looks pretty sunny. I still don't know why I'm here though. That's something I wish at least one person would tell me. I continued to look out the window, I would see birds flying every once in a while. I sat there for at least ten minutes until I heard the door open. It wasn't Dream. It was the man in blue. He was holding a tray with an apple and a water bottle. He puts the tray on the bedside table. "Sorry that Dream is being a little rude right now." He said. "Its ok, oh what's your name?" I was really curious to know his name. "Oh I'm George." Ok so he's George. "Thank you for the food George." He smiled softly to my response and left the room. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I finished the apple. I was still sitting at the window finishing my water bottle.

I took the last sip of my water bottle and made my way over to the bed. I figured since there wasn't anything left to do that I should just lay in bed all day. I heard thuds on the window. The lighting started getting dim and it started pouring rain. It was peaceful. I enjoyed the peace while I could knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment. I was thinking about how different living is going to be in this house. How I'm going to be locked in a room all day. Wait.. did Geoge lock the door when he left? I shot up from my spot and walked over to the door. I twisted the knob and it opened. I was shocked that it actually opened that I just stood there. "I can escape."

----------------

A/n: cliffhanger :) but other than that.. thank you so much for 34 reads. This is chapter was an emotional rollercoaster for y/n. I cant wait for the next chapter it's going to be so good :) anyways have a good day/night. Remember to eat and drink water, you deserve it.

-dumbxxash